Clinical Director - Public Health Campus at Cedar
Company: Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Posted on: August 7, 2022
" CHOP EMPLOYEE? SEARCH FOR JOBS HERE. Clinical Director -
Public Health Campus at Cedar Philadelphia, PA, US, 19104 Job
Summary The role of the Clinical Director is to collaborate with
leaders in DCAPBS provide clinical oversight of psychosocial care,
and directly supervise clinical psychologists and social workers on
the team. The Clinical Director also works closely with
psychiatrists to ensure continuity of care, develops and refines
procedures, evaluates the program, and provides oversight of
educational and training opportunities for behavioral health
providers, pediatrics providers, and trainees. The Clinical
Director will be responsible for specific initiatives of priority
and value to promote effective, safe, and efficient
interdisciplinary clinical practice. The Clinical Director will
lead team members and staff and represent the program within the
hospital and DCAPBS and will maintain direct patient care
responsibilities. Job Responsibilities Clinical/Administrative
Leadership * Interfaces with Divisional Leadership, Care Network
and Medical Divisions to collaborate on hospital priorities.
* In collaboration with administration Medical Directors, develops
* Provides clinical oversight for providers, in collaboration with
supervisors, to ensure delivery of high quality patient care and
* Develops and implements systems to monitor care processes to
ensure provider adherence to clinical protocols and consistent
standard of care.
* Evaluates patient flow, patient and provider/site feedback,
clinician productivity, and show rates to continually improve
access, efficiency, and patient/family satisfaction
* In collaboration with the Operations Manager, conducts regular
meetings with the team
* Collaborates with leaders of other DCAPBS programs to develop and
refine systems for referral among programs (such as Outpatient
Psychiatry, Pediatric Psychology, BHIP, TiPS) to increase
efficiency and improve patient access.
* Completes or facilitates the completion of the Ongoing
Professional Practice Evaluation (OPPE) process for HMHK providers.
Completes or facilitates completion of the Focused Professional
Practice Evaluation (FPPE) for new providers or any providers
requiring more focused review.
* Reviews and monitors the productivity of providers
* Completes annual reviews for providers.
* In collaboration with Operations Manager, develops and supports
ongoing quality improvement projects
* Attends DCAPBS Clinical Directors meeting Training * In
collaboration with administrative and clinical leadership from
DCAPBS and CHOP Care Network is responsible of hiring, onboarding,
and training for providers
* Provides direct oversight for educational activities for primary
care providers related to mental health issues
* Leads development and implementation of training rotations for
psychiatry, psychology, and social work trainees.
* Ensures providers connect with all appropriate community
resources and supports community resource mapping Patient Care *
Provides clinical services in DCAPBS Job Responsibilities
(Continued) Job Responsibilities (Continued) Required Licenses,
Certifications, Registrations Psychology License in the
Commonwealth of Pennsylvania or New Jersey depending on location of
the role Required Education and Experience Required Education:
Ph.D. or PsyD in psychology Required Experience: Three (3) years'
experience working in an Integrated Medical Setting Preferred
Education, Experience & Cert/Lic Preferred Experience: Mid-career
psychologist Additional Technical Requirements * Psychologist II,
III, at CHOP (or eligible)
* Skill in exercising initiative, judgment, problem solving,
* Skill in developing and maintaining effective relationships with
medical, psychosocial, and administrative staff, patients and the
* Ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally.
* Ability to communicate clearly.
* Ability to accept feedback and incorporate into professional
growth and own performance improvement.
* Maintains strictest confidentiality. CHOP EMPLOYEE? SEARCH FOR
JOBS HERE. Nearest Major Market: Philadelphia Job Segment: Clinic,
Medical, Public Health, Patient Care, Counseling, Healthcare
Keywords: Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia , Clinical Director - Public Health Campus at Cedar, Executive , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!