REMOTE Senior Director, Product - AdTech
Posted on: August 7, 2022
---THIS POSITION IS REMOTE---If you are a Senior Director,
Product with video advertising experience, please read on!Founded
in 2003, we are am award winning mobile-first advertising platform
that develops constantly inventive campaigns for more than 200 of
the most recognizable companies in the world. Our marketplace,
which consists of an invitation-only group of effective publishers,
enables us to reach all smartphone users in the US on a scale
greater than that of Google and Facebook while also ensuring brand
safety, amazing viewability, and the highest level of security
against ad fraud. We are the first mobile advertiser to achieve
complete ads.txt compliance!Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Competitive compensation
- Equity options
- 401k match
- Unlimited PTO
- and more!What You Will Be Doing
- Organize and guide a group of product managers.
- Oversee the plan of action and direct the main product to
- Set the business strategy and collaborate closely with senior
leadership to communicate and carry it out.
- Directly participate in one or more product initiatives.
autonomous operation to efficiently meet product deadlines and
- Work with the project team, engineering and design teams to
identify, define, and develop product innovations.
- Establish requirements, then direct execution in a Scrum-based
agile development framework.
- To guarantee that the market receives the product's full value,
work together with product marketing on go-to-market
- Be a part of the overall business and product strategy.
- Maintain a thorough awareness of our entire business strategy
and the larger advertising technology industry and serve as a
mentor to others.
- Prepare any necessary training and communication materials for
the entire company.
- Business KPIs and product indicators are tracked and
- Serve as a superb illustration of how a product manager can
utilize their abilities to comprehend market issues and assist in
developing clever solutions.
- Support ongoing management and product strategy delivery
improvementsWhat You Need for this PositionAt least 5+ years'
product management experience with a combination of the following
- People Management
- Mobile AppsSo, if you are a Senior Director, Product with video
advertising experience, please apply today!Colorado employees will
receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available
benefits, please contact Kevin JonesEmail Your Resume In Word
ToLooking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:Kevin.Jones@CyberCoders.com
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : KJ2-1697878 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***Kevin Jones -
Recruiting Manager - CyberCodersApplicants must be authorized to
work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal
Opportunity EmployerAll qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to
Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be
required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United
States and to complete the required employment eligibility
verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Philadelphia , REMOTE Senior Director, Product - AdTech, Executive , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!