Service Manager Trainee
Company: Auto Plus Pep Boys
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Pep Boys is driven by its promise to its customers, "We go further
to help you go farther." Founded 100 years ago by military
veterans, generations of drivers have counted on Pep Boys
ASE-certified Pros to service their vehicles. With a national
network of nearly 1,000 locations in 35 states and Puerto Rico, and
27distribution centers, Pep Boys employs more than 8,000 people.
More than seven million vehicles pass through Pep Boys bays each
year, and our commitment to being the ONE our communities count on
is demonstrated through our exceptional customer experience and
support of the critical technical training initiatives needed to
close America's skills gap. For more information, visit
A Manager in Training is responsible for the effective overall
operation of the store and service center through motivational
leadership, and is responsible for delivering expected sales and
customer Service throughout the unit; ensure the store and service
center operates under safe conditions according to established
policies and procedures and in compliance with federal and state
regulations; provides technical, administrative, operational and
motivational direction to develop a dynamic high performance
Duties & Responsibilities
* Sales, Profit and Productivity
* Customer Service
* Merchandise Presentation and Facility Maintenance
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* Strong people management and leadership skills
* Customer Focus
* Drive for Results
* Integrity and Trust
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Presentation Skills
* Sound business sense
* Strong organization and time management skills
* Practical math skills
* Practical reading skills
Physical Demands/Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
The characteristics described here are representative of those an
employee encounters while performing the essential functions of
* Extensive standing, walking, pushing and reaching.
* Need full range of motion for reaching, bending and stooping.
* Repetitive movement of hands, arms and legs.
* Lifting of heavy equipment of up to 50 pounds.
* May work outside and be exposed to weather.
* Exposure to adverse weather conditions, chemicals, odors, dirt
* Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and
ability to adjust focus.
Minimum Educational and /or Experience Level
* Two years related experience in retail management, preferably
* Completion of two-year college or technical school program
* Equivalent combination of education and experience with proven
Certificates, Licenses, and/or Registrations
* Current, valid drivers license issued in state of residence
* Equipment Safety Certification
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Keywords: Auto Plus Pep Boys, Philadelphia , Service Manager Trainee, Executive , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!