Part-Time Assistant Manager - Level 2
Company: Hot Topic, Inc.
Location: King Of Prussia
Posted on: June 25, 2022
At Hot Topic, we're passionate about a few things: music, pop
culture, and creating the most amazing in-store experience for our
customers and employees.
We're on the search for a Part-Time Assistant Manager - Level 2
that will help lead the loudest store in the mall. You'll support
the Store Manager in achieving store objectives with regards to
hitting sales targets, recruiting, and development. You're Harry
Potter and Luke Skywalker rolled into one; you can handle anything
that comes your way while driving sales and building lifelong
relationships with our customers.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
* Support your Store Manager in achieving the sales plan and/or
comp sales goals. It's not all about the Benjamins, but then it
kind of is
* Help recruit, develop, and retain a super collaborative,
passionate team to run your store alongside you
* You're the store's #1 fan - you'll create buzz and customer
engagement through promotion of new products, use social media
platforms, and additional benefits such as BOPIS and curbside
* Provide leadership around running an operationally sound
business; you'll bring the right balance of ops,
delegation/autonomy, and customer-first selling practices
* Keep watch (like the Night's Watch) on shrink/loss prevention,
payroll hours, and associate schedules
* Collaboratively communicate with retail leadership and HQ
partners on trends & customer feedback
* Run sales reports and use data to help guide your strategy to hit
* You'll merchandise the store in a compelling way, leveraging
planograms as a guide, while launching all promos on time. In
short, you'll deliver the goods!
* Every Frodo needs a Fellowship! In partnership with your Store
Manager, you'll develop your team of loyal associates that are
high-performing and customer-focused
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
* At least 1-2 years of retail store management experience. If you
love music and pop culture, you're in the right place!
* You've led teams to success and want to experience more of it.
You'll have skills to pay the bills: communication, recruiting,
operations (payroll, reporting, scheduling, merchandising), and be
a developer of your peeps
* You have Avenger-like skills: communication, time management,
professionalism, operations, and a drive to develop your peeps
* A high school diploma or GED equivalent. If you have a degree,
* Roll with the punches. Retail is a fast-changing industry and you
like catching curveballs thrown your way
* The usual retail stuff (with or without reasonable
accommodation): able to navigate your way around the store,
merchandise product utilizing approved store equipment, and pack
and unpack boxes of awesome merch that may weigh up to 50
Keywords: Hot Topic, Inc., Philadelphia , Part-Time Assistant Manager - Level 2, Executive , King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!