Manager, QA (B2B)
Company: Advance Auto Parts
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Job DescriptionIn the role of Manager, QA (B2B), you will be
responsible for QA outcomes including quality, schedule adherence
of existing ecommerce and Digital systems. You will need to own
requirement analysis, build and review test strategy & design and
lead test execution. You will also be required to define Test Data
and Test environment management approach for systems under test.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an
- At least 8 years of experience with IT
- Should have strong co-ordination, communication & reporting,
- Strong hands-on skills in test automation with Java, selenium
and API Testing. It is vital to have experience reviewing test
scripts and continuous improvements for automation frameworks.
- Should have Strong leadership skills and proven experience
leading test teams. Candidates must have applied their knowledge of
testing processes to own outcomes.
- At least 4 years of experience building test strategy and test
- At least 4 years of experience in test execution analysis &
- Create test analysis report for the assigned test scope.
- Should have proven experience in Agile and Devops
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder
- Proven experience with global delivery models including
handling onsite calls and coordination for large offshore
- Implement specific activities of the Defect Prevention
- Expertise in test estimations and proposal evaluation.
Mandatory Technical Skill -
- Minimum 4+ years' experience in Selenium automation with
- Hands-on experience in any API testing tool - ReadyAPI, SOAPUI,
- Hands-on experience with Java ( Minimum 4 yearrs)
- At least 2 years' experience leading testing teams who validate
ecommerce system for large retailers. Having experience in B2B
stacks is a huge plus.
- Must have experience validating mobile applications.
- Deep understanding of Databases and modern cloud middlewares
including Kafka. Nice To Have -
- Service virtualization.
- Contributions to Software Development (Requirement Analysis,
Test Planning, Test Strategy & Execution) KN AAP
Keywords: Advance Auto Parts, Philadelphia , Manager, QA (B2B), Executive , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!