Account Manager IV
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Our job is to be bold at work.It starts with an insatiable
curiosity about clients, colleagues, and the future. At Forrester,
we believe curiosity powers progress. Forresterites bring a
diversity of opinions and the courage of their convictions to
collaborate on the ideas and initiatives that change the course of
business. As a trusted advisor to the most influential companies in
the world, we live at the nexus of what's next.
About This Role:As an Account Manager IV, you will aggressively
pursue growth opportunities within a portfolio of Forrester's
largest accounts. By capitalizing on changing markets and digital
disruption, you will support clients in implementing business
transformations and customer-obsessed strategies that will drive
client growth in the age of the customer. As a trusted advisor to
business and technology C-suite leaders, you will build long-term
relationships with leaders who drive and influence the growth of
their business. By creating and orchestrating global account
strategies, you will anticipate your clients' needs, understand
what drives their success, challenge them to think differently, and
provide highly valued business insight to enable them to win,
serve, and retain customers.
- Identify key business leaders and build and maintain long-term
relationships with VP- and C-suite-level influencers and
- Proactively pursue business development opportunities with
prospective and existing premier clients to meet renewal and
- Lead the development of a strategy and plan for the growth of
premier accounts by maximizing efficiencies and identifying
potential opportunities where Forrester can add significant
- Build credibility through an in-depth understanding of a
premier client's business, organization, external environment, and
- Drive collaboration with premier account teams throughout the
life cycle of client engagements for the greater good of the
- Work with premier clients as a trusted advisor to solve their
problems, challenge their thinking, and support them in driving
- Meet overall renewal and enrichment goals for the premier
accounts assigned to you.
- Maintain full fluency in Forrester's products and services and
how they are sold to deliver value in the marketplace.
- Demonstrated abilities to strategically sell to and build
relationships with senior-level executives (VP and above), such as
CMOs, CIOs, CTOs, and CDOs.
- A proven track record of achievement in a role with business
development and account targets; five to eight years of sales
experience in addition to 10 to 15 years of professional
- Successful selling of multiple, intangible products, ideas, and
solutions (e.g., consulting and research) to Fortune 1000
- A proven history of strategic account planning and management
and growing key accounts.
- Experience with procurement and managing complex buying
processes to be able to guide and advise clients.
- Relevant, transferable industry experience, such as in
consulting, professional services, financial services, retail,
healthcare, or media (less critical).
- Exposure to marketing and technology functions and digital as
drivers of change within organizations (less critical).
- Strong presentation and meeting facilitation skills.
- The ability to travel frequently to attend in-person client
Forrester Research, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer that is committed to equal employment opportunity for all
qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion,
national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status,
genetic information, military service, veteran status, or any other
status protected by applicable law. Minorities, Women, Individuals
with Disabilities, and Veterans are especially encouraged to
apply.Apply for this job onlineEmail this job to a ReferralShare on
Keywords: Forrester, Philadelphia , Account Manager IV, Executive , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!