Manager - Digital Banking Solutions (nCino/Temenos)
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Manager - Digital Banking Solutions
Leading the way for disruptive advantage starts here! Deloitte's
Banking & Securities Digital Banking Team assists financial
executives to improve customer expectations, target their
audiences, and leverage financial technologies to keep their
businesses profitable. Our team is redefining business models,
rethinking go-to-market strategies, and disrupting the traditional
financial model to change the way people work, coupling
transformative technologies with groundbreaking creative work to
make it all happen.
Work you'll do
As a Manager you will bring considerable technical expertise to
deliver effective solutions to clients.
- Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and
- Manage and deliver components of client engagements that
identify, design, and implement technology and creative business
solutions for large companies.
- Responsibilities include, among others, managing teams in the
identification of business requirements, functional design, process
design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping,
testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key
clients; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development
process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing
Digital Banking Solutions
Our Digital Banking Solutions practice encompasses industry
vertical, sector specific solutions that leverage distinct
technologies to drive operational change and automate the core of
The team brings experience from across Deloitte to leverage common
approaches, best practices, and strategic investments to scale
these solutions by industry strategy. Professionals will focus on
key client issues that are at the core of the business by
integrating our industry expertise with deep technical and
operational transformation capabilities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Engineering (any), MIS, CIS,
or a related field.
- Five years of experience providing IT consulting services on
behalf of a global consulting company.
- 3 full life-cycle Salesforce implementations within the Banking
& Securities industry; strong expertise in 2 of the following
modules: nCino, Temenos, Finxact, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud,
Marketing Cloud, Force.com, Apttus, Finastra Fusion, Trade Finance,
Supply Chain Finance and Transaction Banking.
Must have at least five years of experience with:
- Implementing master data management solutions using Oracle
Siebel MDM solutions including Customer Hub.
- Performing data conversion analysis, data mapping, and gap fit
analysis using Informatica Power Center, Oracle Data Integrator and
SQL Server Integration packages.
- Performing data profiling, cleansing, matching, and
transforming rules for conversion using Informatica Data Quality,
Identity Resolution, and Oracle Enterprise Data Quality.
- Analyzing business models specific to CRM and MDM applications
and creating data requirements.
- Preparing conceptual, logical, and physical data models using
Embarcadero and Microsoft Visio.
- In the alternative, the employer will accept a Master's degree
in a stated field plus three years of experience.
- Ability to travel 50%, on average, based on the work you do and
the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
Keywords: Deloitte, Philadelphia , Manager - Digital Banking Solutions (nCino/Temenos), Executive , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!