Regional Vice President, Operations (DVM REQUIRED) - Northeast Region
Company: Mission Veterinary Partners
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP) has opportunities for a
Regional Vice President in the following regions:
- Northeast (PA, MD, NJ, NY, MA, CT, ME) - 37 hospitals *Regions
subject to changeWe are open to someone within any of the states
above, with a preference centralized. The Regional Vice President
will be an important member of our growing Operations team! You
will be responsible for the overall development and performance of
50+ hospitals in a specific, geographical region. This includes
achieving medical and operational excellence that better serves the
hospital clients, strengthens veterinary practices, positions MVP
as an employer of choice and achieves strong financial
performance.The Regional Vice President is effective at
communicating and gaining support for MVP corporate strategies
across the hospitals they oversee. The Regional Vice President
reports to the Chief Operating Officer.Travel required: Frequent,
50%-75%Must have 5+ years of multi-site operations experience in
small animal veterinary medicine (10+ clinics)How you'll make an
- Oversee the operational performance of 50 or more hospitals in
a geographic region.
- Lead and develop a high performing regional leadership team of
Regional Directors, Regional Medical Ambassadors and functional
experts who support the hospitals.
- Support team in achieving its goals through a servant leader
approach that includes open communication, clear direction,
mentorship, team development, empowerment and an understanding and
sensitivity to hospital needs and what is required to achieve
excellence in patient care and client services.
- Ensure all hospitals deliver on their performance objectives,
make decisions in alignment with MVP's leadership philosophy, core
values and principles, and develops strong leaders to build and
maintain effective and productive hospital teams within their
- Have crucial conversations as needed to keep the organization
focused and team performance high.
- Work closely with functional team members and Regional
Directors to determine the process for and timing of new hospital
- Ensure the region's ENPS and EBITDA goals are met.
- Participate in monthly business reviews with COO, CFO, CPO, and
CEO to review territory and team performance.
- Continuous development of the team members in the region per
MVP talent management and succession process (i.e., annual
development plans, constant feedback, and coaching).
- Assists the People Solutions team with recruitment, onboarding,
ongoing mentorship, and talent retention.
- Partner with business development on occasional meetings with
top-tier prospective sellers to support the business development
process and ensure MVP continues to attract MVP-caliber
- Assist in the decision to open clinics within the region and
with integrations for associate veterinarian contract negotiations
- Assist in the decision to renovate, move, or merge clinics
within the region.
- Partner with and provide direct feedback on assigned home
office support team members, ensuring maximum impact and superior
- Oversee the region's budgeting, financial performance, and goal
- Partner with the CFO and Supervisor to understand the
profitability and finances of the hospitals in the assigned region
to assist in maximizing growth and improvements.
- Ensure compliance with all practice protocols, policies, and
procedures to ensure the safety of our patients, clients, and MVPs
and adheres to any local, state and/or federal employment
- Ensure MVP medical excellence is the standard at each hospital
in region.Talents you'll bring to MVP:
- DVM required.
- 5+ years of multi-site operations experience in small animal
veterinary medicine a must (10+ clinics).
- Must have deep understanding of day-to-day operations of a
small animal general practice.
- Demonstrates ability to be a people connector and utilizes the
power of the network to accomplish work and build teams.
- Superior people, problem-solving, decision making, and change
- Proven ability to build effective teams that get things done in
a timely and efficient manner
- Ability to develop strong and supportive working relationships
with a wide variety of people and backgrounds.
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix organization
- Experience managing multi-site, veterinary hospitals.
- Exceptional written and oral presentation skills; ability to
present concisely and with detail including ROI on recommended
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; experience in
effectively communicating key data with all levels within the
- Strong organizational skills and meticulous.
- General understanding of business financials, P&L, pricing,
contract negotiations, revenues, and payroll.Why Mission Veterinary
Partners (MVP)?Because we do things a bit differently here. We are
a rapidly growing network of veterinary hospitals located
throughout the United States. And while it is important to know who
we are, it is more important to know what drives us - our mission
to be the employer of choice in veterinary medicine. Our actions
speak louder than those words. We put people before profits and
invest in our talented teams. Our connection to our core values
last longer than a quick glance through the employee handbook - we
live them every day! MVP is a place where careers thrive for those
who believe the right team can achieve anything.What's in it for
you?We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits
package including medical, dental, vision, generous PTO, pet health
discounts and dollar for dollar match on 401K... not to mention a
team of smart and friendly coworkers! Mission Veterinary Partners
(MVP) is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and
are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all
Keywords: Mission Veterinary Partners, Philadelphia , Regional Vice President, Operations (DVM REQUIRED) - Northeast Region, Executive , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!