Commercial Account Manager
Company: Auto Plus
Posted on: June 25, 2022
OverviewAuto Plus is a leading automotive aftermarket parts
distributor in the US. We bring together unmatched expertise with
best-in-class parts and customer service for the most reliable
automotive aftermarket parts store experience. Headquartered in
Kennesaw, Georgia, Auto Plus has more than 4,000 Team Members with
decades of experience in the automotive aftermarket industry,
united to deliver on our Auto Plus Promise: We exceed expectations
with expertise at every turn. Auto Plus has more than 300
locations, including corporate-owned stores, independent Auto Plus
member locations and commercial parts-focused Pep Boys retail
stores, and 21 distribution centers. We aspire to be the most
trusted business partner and employer in the automotive
aftermarket.Position SummaryThe Commercial Account Manager is
responsible for creating customer value through establishing
long-term customer relationships that lead to increased overall
sales and profitability for the company.This position supports 3
stores in Philadelphia.Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet or exceed weekly, monthly and annual sales and service
goals. Develop plans, with management, to achieve these goals and
objectives. Develop new customers to meet sales goals.
- Make regular, planned sales calls to all customers and utilize
the assistance of factor representatives to make field calls in
order to leverage the company's sales and/or service efforts.
- Maintain knowledge of the company's selling system principles.
Ensure all paperwork is accurate and complete.
- Develop and maintain positive customer relationships. Serve
customer needs at all times in a way that ends in a satisfied
customer and a sale for the company.
- Assist in the collection of accounts receivable for accounts
that require a weekly change and/or are delinquent according to
company credit terms.
- Develop new ideas that will help improve company image, sales
- Communicate to store and divisional general manager's
information observed and gathered in the field regarding customer
service and support level, new or existing customers, competitors
and wholesale marketing programs.
- Additional duties as assigned.Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Associate degree in business administration, management,
marketing or similar is required
- Bachelor degree in business administration, marketing,
operations or similar is preferred
- 2 years automotive parts outside sales experience is
- Strong sales experience
- Comfortable utilizing up-selling techniques
- Experience cold calling customers
- Ability to exercise judgement and to work independently.
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to handle difficult customer situations
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated consistency, accuracy and follow-through
- Extensive product knowledge or the ability to obtain product
- Must maintain a valid driver's license that meets the criteria
under company policyPhysical Demands/Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions.The characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job.Physical Demands
- Repetitive movement of hands and fingers, typing or
- Occasional standing and walking.
- Reach with hands and arms.
- Frequent travel.
- Talk and hear.
- Ability to work under tight time constraints, handle sensitive
date and multi-task so that deadlines can be met.
- High organized and able to prioritize and manage time
efficiently with the ability to handle stress in a fast-paced,
Keywords: Auto Plus, Philadelphia , Commercial Account Manager, Executive , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!