Company: Lockheed Martin
Posted on: May 16, 2022
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees,
families and communities. With employee health and safety as our
top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is
taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty
COVID-19 variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our
commitments to national security.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request
vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new
hires. All current and newly hired employees are required to follow
onsite safety measures based upon the COVID-19 Community Level at
the specific work location.
Description:At Lockheed Martin, we are passionate about innovation
and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of
business ethics and forward-thinking, everything is within our
capacity - and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin
values your skills, training, education and background!
Do you want to be part of an environment that encourages and
supports employees to think big, perform with quality and build
incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and
focus - if you have the resourcefulness and courage to work hard,
Then we want to build a better tomorrow with you. Come and
experience your future!
- Leads the team priorities and daily operations for the Moorestown
Materials organization, while interfacing with other business
functions with primary focus on materials management, stockroom,
- Act as Material Management and Accounting System (MMAS) site
coordinator, including ownership of related command media
- Site warehousing space strategy leader
- Requires excellent interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
with the ability to communicate in a manner that clarifies issues,
promotes closure, and delivers information in a clear and concise
- Responsible for creating a Culture of Accountability and
demonstrating the Full Spectrum Leadership and cultural imperatives
on a daily basis.
- Ensure a safe work environment through collaboration with ESH,
communication of safety policy, accident investigation and through
- Ensures team adherence to company, business, program and site
policies, procedures and defined processes.
- Accountable for team performance to targets in Cost, Quality,
Schedule, 6S and Continuous Improvement
- Ensures certification of employees who perform
certification-required tasks is kept current.
- Reinforce a culture that values and embraces foreign object
- Coordinates employee recruitment, training, performance, and work
- US Citizenship is required
- A working knowledge of Master Scheduling, Manufacturing Planning,
Resource and Capacity Planning, Manufacturing Engineering,
Inventory Management and Shop Floor metrics
- Creative and innovative problem solver with proven ability to
formulate business recommendations and implementable solutions to
large-scale, complex issues
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite software (Project
Schedule, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- The candidate shall possess and have demonstrated Full Spectrum
- Qualified candidate must be able to obtain a DoD Secret Security
Clearance. US Citizenship is required.
- Experience in leading process improvements utilizing lean / six
sigma tools and processes
- Ability to develop enduring relationships and interact with
leaders at all levels
- Knowledge/experience in work area flow optimization
- Leadership role in a represented environment
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our
customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand
extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're
dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to
change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast
team works with partners around the world to bring proven
performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin
has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and
Internationally, with business locations in many nations and
Keywords: Lockheed Martin, Philadelphia , Materials Manager, Executive , Glendora, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!