Registered Nurse Home Health Manager
Company: The Visiting Nurse Association of Greater Philadel
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Job DescriptionAbout Us:Come work with the best! Here at The
Visiting Nurse Association of Philadelphia, our mission is to
provide comprehensive, high quality home health, palliative, and
end of life care to all people, regardless of their ability to pay.
Our team enjoys comprehensive benefits, continued education and
training opportunities, and community involvement opportunities. If
you're looking to take the next step in your career, we'd love to
hear from you! Apply today and be a part of
#theVNAPhiladelphiaDifference.COMPETITIVE SALARY, BENEFITS AND SIGN
ON BONUS!Position Summary: The Home Health Manager must be licensed
as a registered nurse, BSN or MPT; identifies hospitalized
high-risk, complex patients for program enrollment and communicates
with all entities involved in the care of the patient to promote
and maximize care coordination.Essential Functions: Ensures the
provision of quality service by their assigned staff. Provides
ongoing direction, guidance and evaluation of clinical staff and
insures that professional and Agency standards are maintained.
Assesses requests for services and initiate measures to provide for
meeting identified service needs.PRIMARY DUTIES:
- Maintains clinical skills and professional competencies.
- Completes all assigned workflow tasks in HCHB
- Participates in weekly financial and quarterly budget review,
with guidance of Sr. V.P.
- Demonstrates understanding of key drivers for office revenue
and the level of impact to the operating income.
- Builds and maintains relationships with existing referral
sources in conjunction with the Business Development team.
- Maintains, improves, and applies knowledge of principles,
practices, and techniques of management.
- Assumes responsibility for professional growth and continuing
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with
staff, peers, supervisors and community agencies.
- Analyzes the referral needs to insure provision of appropriate
and adequate service and to determine staffing needs.
- Directs and guides staff in their professional development in
performing job responsibilities.
- Directs and guides staff in caseload management and
- Ensures that assigned nursing staff communicates with other
health care disciplines to facilitate coordination of patient
- Assists in the evaluating of the level of competency and
general professional performance of their staff.
- Identifies the inservice educational needs of staff
individually and collectively and participates in planning and
implementing appropriate orientation and inservice programs in
cooperation with field supervisor.
- Ensures documentation is current and accurate and in keeping
with Agency policies.
- Participates in the educational process of students.
- Interprets Agency service & programs to patients, families,
community and other agencies.
- Participates in Quality Improvement activities.Required Minimum
- Requires home health experience, as well as, knowledge of
Medicare/ Medicaid and Oasis.
- Knowledge of home care home base EMR system preferred
- Current Pennsylvania RN/PT License
- BSN or MPT preferredWe are closely monitoring coronavirus
(COVID-19) and following all recommended guidelines. NOTHING is
more important to The Visiting Nurse Association than the safety of
our applicants, staff, and clients. As a result, we are taking all
precautions to create a safe work environment for our staff, and
provide PPE to all employees. #vnaphilly1
Keywords: The Visiting Nurse Association of Greater Philadel, Philadelphia , Registered Nurse Home Health Manager, Executive , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!