Director - Product Management
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Job DescriptionCompany OverviewSince 1970, we here at CARDONE
have been fixing what fails in the automotive industry. Our success
has been fueled by our commitment to building better parts—and
better partnerships. We're more than just an auto parts
manufacturer: we rethink and remanufacture parts to outperform OE
standards for reliability. This not only means replacing what's
faulty, but analyzing every inch of the original part design and
improving it to create a more reliable, cost-effective product. We
not only benefit drivers with our better parts, but our less
wasteful, more sustainable approach to innovation benefits the
world around us too.Our business partnerships are built on
trust—trust that we will pioneer innovative products, deliver
orders on time, provide unparalleled support, and always operate
with integrity. We Build It Better.This position is eligible for a
hybrid work schedule!Duties and Responsibilities
- Takes part in Trade Shows, Customer Visits, Field Research to
gain industry knowledge necessary to fulfill duties and
- Sets clear goals in terms of overall divisional growth and
profitability. To target markets and customers, price points,
- Manages and leads Product Managers in an effort to execute
plans to hit goals.
- Sets clear guidelines as to the general operations of the
product lines, including: Customer allocation and prioritization
when necessary; assists Sales in selling their product lines.
- Develops, coordinated marketing plans to ensure a product
line's message is communicated clearly across all market
- Resolves and prioritizes customer requests and complaints.
- Recommends internal resource allocation and availability issues
across the product line organization including Remanufacturing,
Distribution, Engineering, IS, Cores and Transportation.
- Manages the introduction of new products/new lines in existing
markets and the introduction of existing products into new markets.
This includes: Projecting and managing new programs through
utilizing APQP from feasibility through implementation and owning
their success or failure.
- Manages and approves the on-going promotion of the product line
including catalogs, line reviews and marketing activities.
- Manages and approves the development of packaging, collateral
material, sales fliers, and product brochures for assigned product
- Provides Marketing Services with appropriate product features
and benefits to assist them in developing advertisements, public
relations and editorials for trade publications.
- Constantly assess market place to ID opportunities to increase
both market shares and profits.
- Determines one, three, and five-year business plans for each
product line and accompanying effect on inventories, budget, space
and manpower allocations.
- Other duties as assignedQualifications
- 5-8 Years Related Experience
- Bachelors Degree
- MBA Preferred
- All Microsoft Office Products
- Basic AS400 Skills
- Manage 1-3 Employees
- Communication Skills
- Ability to think strategically
- Problem Solving Ability
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Strong Presentation Skills
- Strong Negotiation SkillsTravel: Up To 20% Travel RequiredApply
and Grow with us!CARDONE Industries is an equal opportunity
employer, offering all full-time employees a competitive benefits
package including: medical, dental, vision, prescription, life,
accidental death and dismemberment insurance; vacation time;
parental leave; company-paid holidays; and a 401(K) matching
program.Powered by JazzHRTkkloHOk8L
Keywords: Cardone, Philadelphia , Director - Product Management, Executive , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!