Program Director - Children's Crisis Prgm.
Company: PATH People Acting To Help, Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Do you have the skills to develop and implement a program. Are
you able to assess the needs of a program and ensure program
objectives are met? Then we have the prefect job for you. As a
Program Director you will oversee the daily operations of PATH's
Urgent Care Center operational Monday through Friday from 11:00
a.m. - 7:30 p.m. for children and youth and the Children's Mobile
Crisis Team program, operational 24/7. PATH, Inc offers paid
vacation, personal and sick time, company sponsored 403b and life
insurance. Click the link and apply for this exciting new
position.QUALIFICATIONS: Master's degree in the human services
field from an accredited college or university. Experience working
with children, youth, and families. Excellent interpersonal skills.
LCSW, LSW, LPC, LMFT or Licensed Psychologist; Minimum, a Master's
degree in the human services field from an accredited college or
university. LCSW, LSW, LPC, LMFT or Licensed Psychologist; At
minimum, 2 years verified, paid, post-master's therapy experience
with children/youth and training. Family therapy experience,
supervisory experience, and crisis intervention experience
preferred; Valid Driver's License and personal vehicle; Experience
using electronic health record and basic skills in Microsoft Office
software including Excel; Excellent interpersonal skillsSPECIFIC
- Oversee the daily operations of the Children and Youth Urgent
Care Center (UCC) and Children's Mobile Crisis Team (CMCT),
ensuring up to date knowledge and implementation of regulations,
standards and agency policies and procedures.
- Provide direct supervision of UCC Program Director, CMCT
Program Manager and UCC and CMCT Family Peer Specialists
- Provide rotating on-call coverage for CMCT and assure CMCT on
call schedule has coverage at all times.
- Assure CMCT on call schedule has coverage at all times
- Assure staff coverage during all hours of operation in UCC and
- Provide direct coverage during times of surges and/or staff
- Provide outreach to the community to promote the service,
availability of resources and development of partnerships.
- Ensure staff provide trauma sensitive triage including any
immediate crisis resolution
- Ensure crisis specialists/workers perform a thorough assessment
of the presenting issues and concerns that is trauma sensitive and
utilizes the crisis resolution model.
- Ensure collaboration with the UCC tele-psychiatrist and
collaborate on a regular basis with the contracted tele-psychiatry
- Ensure all recommended referrals/linkages including referrals
requiring electronic submission to CBH, pre-certifications through
CBH or other third-party insurances and all other community
agencies & supports are made.
- Ensure children and families receive or are linked to
recommended services within specified time frames and that follow
up is occurring per CBH standards. Assure any follow up
appointments are scheduled at a time and place convenient for
families which includes the provision of evening and weekend
appointments in the home and community 7 days/week.PI175014712
Keywords: PATH People Acting To Help, Inc., Philadelphia , Program Director - Children's Crisis Prgm., Executive , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!