STEM Camp Director - Summer Position
Company: Lavner Education
Location: Fort Washington
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Job Title: On-Site DirectorType: Seasonal PositionJob Location:
Germantown Academy - 340 Morris Road, Fort Washington, PA 19034
Job Hours: M-F, 8 am - 4 pmJob Dates: June 13 - August 12, 2022
Lavner Camps is seeking an energetic and responsible seasonal Camp
Director to oversee all camp operations at our summer camps in Fort
Washington. Are you looking for a job where you can make a positive
difference helping kids discover their passion? Do you have
excellent leadership skills and experience working with children?
If so, apply today!
WHY JOIN LAVNER CAMPS?
- Gain meaningful management experience
- Competitive salaries
- Build your resume
- Excellent letters of recommendation for great work
- Become a valued member of Lavner Education's robust network of
team members, alumni, and affiliates across the educational
landscapeLavner Education, one of the world's leading Edtech
companies for kids, powers the Lavner Camps, Tech Revolution,
Lavner IQ, and Lavner Fitness brands, offering in-person and online
camps, classes, tournaments, and online tutoring to kids worldwide.
Whether at locations like Harvard, Penn, NYU, Rice, Berkeley, and
UCLA, or through our online programs, our omnichannel approach to
education is redefining the industry like never before. By
embracing the concept that kids should love what they do and have
the opportunity for high-quality live, interactive learning, we
create cutting-edge learning experiences that feature the hottest
tech camps, top-notch curricula, awesome instructors, and dedicated
camp managers, all backed by a committed and mission-driven
- Supervise and manage instructors and campers, ensuring that the
camps are delivered at a high level
- Ensure the safe operation and instruction of all camp
activities, following and enforcing all COVID-19 policies and
- Lead daily staff meetings and manage sign-in and pick-up
- Interface with camp parents and the national office
- Be a role model for campers and staff, and arrive each day with
an inclusive, professional, upbeat, and positive attitude
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Must have experience working with children as a teacher or a
- Experience and comfort with technology and related areas
- Camp experience preferred
- CPR certification and First Aid training must be completed
prior to the start of summer. Experience with COVID-19 protocol in
a school setting a plus
- Willingness to perform all job duties with enthusiasm and a
- Deep appreciation for teamwork and drive to be part of a
- Fully vaccinated
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?We understand your time is valuable
and that is why we have a very quick and easy application process.
If you feel that this position would be a great fit for you, please
fill out our quick mobile-friendly application so we can review
your information. We look forward to meeting you!
For more information on our summer camps and locations, please
Keywords: Lavner Education, Philadelphia , STEM Camp Director - Summer Position, Executive , Fort Washington, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!