Customer Success Manager - Americas - Fully Remote
Posted on: January 16, 2022
With so many companies transitioning to remote work, what we offer
is more relevant than ever, and we are growing fast! We need
someone who can own the relationship with our rapidly growing
client base across the Americas.
You'll be the one of the first Customer Success Managers in the
region so couldn't be a better time to join.
You're not only able to articulate complex ideas in a simple way
for our customers, you are obsessed with simplifying (and building)
internal processes too, always putting the voice of the customer
Remote work is one of the great equalisers of our time, allowing
people to secure employment opportunities from companies around the
world, no matter where they were born or where they live.
Yet, at a time when remote work is exploding, most companies are
finding it too complex, costly and time consuming to employ workers
internationally. At Omnipresent, we're cutting this complexity and
providing our clients, and their remote workers, with a simplified,
cost effective and legally compliant employment experience. With a
network of legal entities across the world, coupled with an
automation-focused tech platform, we're building the premier global
employment-as-a-service offering on the market.
At Omnipresent, you will understand customer outcomes through
ongoing collection and analysis of data and feedback and turn this
into retention strategies as well as feed into the product roadmap.
You'll be involved in all aspects of support, account management,
demonstrating the product, educating customers and more. All team
members look to customer success for input across all key
- Take over new customers from sales and act as the primary point
- Own and manage the customer relationship throughout the entire
- Coordinate customer queries and loop in subject matter expert
colleagues from payroll, benefits or tech.
- Ensure smooth onboarding of new customers, the training of
platform end users, as well as post go-live support.
- Help simplify and automate complex operational processes
together with the tech team.
- Understand customer outcomes by communicating with customers,
analyse customer health metrics, run NPS and gather other
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every
core product, marketing and sales process.
- Collaborate with the engineering and development team to set up
or configure our software platform as per customers' requirements
and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers.
- Gauge customers' levels of engagement with the company and
provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service
- Being the main point of contact between the company and our
You've done some of these things...
- 2+ years customer success experience in a SaaS company.
- Built a proven track record of working in a customer facing
- Worked in a multi-stakeholder environment.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is
You are the sort of person that...
- Can articulate complex ideas in a simplified way and provide
clear and easy to understand guidance to our clients.
- Has excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to
- Loves to solve complex operational issues by building simple
processes, identifying and using modern (online) solutions to
ensure a maximum degree of automation, replacing manual human
interaction wherever possible
- Takes a flexible approach, able to operate effectively with
uncertainty and change.
What's in it for you (apart from the most fun and challenging ride
of your life!)
- Shared ownership - Being a part of our journey means you will
own a piece of Omnipresent
- Annual vacation entitlement: 33 days including local
- Equipment and infrastructure: We give you a budget for all the
equipment you need to work effectively wherever you are
- Company retreats: We are planning company-wide retreats, as
well as socials and other team building activities
- Flexible working - Work from anywhere in the world - We don't
care where or when you work as long as the job gets done. We are
genuinely as flexible as the work allows
We believe remote working is a great equaliser and we practice what
we preach. Inclusivity is fundamental to our mission and we are
committed to conscious inclusion. We believe in the potential of
everyone; regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin,
different physical ability, family structure, socio-economics, age,
nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership
status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Keywords: Omnipresent, Philadelphia , Customer Success Manager - Americas - Fully Remote, Executive , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!