Customer Success Manager (Remote)
Company: Qventus, Inc
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Qventus provides a real-time decision-making platform for hospital
operations. Our mission is to simplify how healthcare operates, so
that hospitals and caregivers can focus on delivering the best
possible care to patients. We use artificial intelligence and
machine learning to create products and solutions that help nurses,
doctors, and hospital staff anticipate issues and make operational
decisions proactively. We work with leading public, academic and
community hospitals across the United States.
Qventus works with leading public, academic and community hospitals
across the United States. The company was recognized by the 2019
Black Book Awards in healthcare for patient flow and by CB Insights
as a 2019 top 100 Most Promising Company in Artificial
Intelligence. Recently, Qventus won the Robert Wood Johnson
Foundation Emergency Response for the Healthcare System Innovation
Challenge through its work helping health systems across the
country plan for and operate in the COVID pandemic.
A Customer Success Manager (CSM) will wear a number of hats,
combining aspects of complex engagement management, account
management, and product management. This person will develop
relationships with our key leaders and users in the hospital and be
a critical link between Qventus and the customer, and our internal
product and delivery teams. The CSM will serve as the overall
engagement manager from customer kickoff through go-live and
ongoing maintenance, creating and maintaining a complex and
cross-functional project plan with a matrixed team. The CSM will
develop deep knowledge of the Qventus suite of products to
successfully deploy them, think creatively about new use cases for
the product, and drive value for our customers.
Core Position Responsibilities:
- Serve as the "CEO" of assigned accounts/customers.
- Effectively manage complex engagements with matrixed teams
- Ability to create value for customers by ensuring clearly
defined business outcomes and then builds a success plan with the
appropriately identified objectives, timelines, risks and metrics
needed to achieve it.
- Accountable to drive high usage of the Qventus platform within
customers by driving the creation and execution of a thorough and
- Leverage deep functional expertise in order to increase the
customer's usage of existing workloads.
- Proactively identifies new workflows and expansion
opportunities in each account to drive value both for the customer
and for Qventus.
- Create a customer base who is excited about Qventus and serves
as a reference for prospective customers.
- Maintain and demonstrates the ability to manage customer
relationships, from the client executive team through to front-line
- Obtain a basic technical understanding of the platform with a
desire to expand technical knowledge.
- A passion for fixing our healthcare system.
Position Basic Requirements:
- 5-7 years of experience in professional services delivery or
- Minimum of 5 years experience with complex workflow software
implementation experience or professional project management
experience with large enterprise implementations.
- A track record of applying strong quantitative and analytical
skills in prior roles.
- Basic technical understanding with a desire to expand his/her
- Ability to travel up to 30-50% nationwide.
Nice to have's:
- Knowledge of the landscape of patient flow processes,
challenges, and solutions.
- Change management experience.
- Experience working with product managers, engineers, and
Qventus is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to age,
ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or
expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition,
national origin, physical or mental disability, political
affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex
(including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and
Candidate information will be treated in accordance with our
candidate privacy notice which can be found here:
Keywords: Qventus, Inc, Philadelphia , Customer Success Manager (Remote), Executive , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!