VP of Sales, Capital Equipment Solutions
Posted on: January 16, 2022
In this position, you would join a team of highly-trained
equipment and capital market professionals to evaluate our
customers current and historical variable costs and fixed financing
costs, to determine how long to operate their equipment and what
financial structure best meets the customers goals. You will
solicit procurement, financing, asset management, and remarketing
services through the use of marketing, telephone canvassing, and
personal calls. You will evaluate opportunities with prospects for
all aspects of the Corcentric business model and relay leads
internally and/or make those introductions as appropriate.
- Obtain detailed data and information regarding current and
historical utilization, maintenance and repair data, fuel data,
equipment specifications, equipment costs and procurement methods,
preferred vendors, historical remarketing methods, current vehicle
life cycle philosophy and current replacement cycles by equipment
- To interface with operations and enhance the probability of
closing pending transactions providing financial solutions using
operations data which bring value to the customer.
- Obtain three years of audited financial statements.
- Stay abreast of financial markets, general interest trends,
banking community issues, customer discount rates, tax rates and
- Analyze and present how our leasing offerings and asset
management program versus other forms of acquisition and finance
will generate lower cost and greater value for customers and
- To keep Corcentric management apprised of all prospective
business as required.
- To learn our lease documents, how they differ from competition
- To develop a business plan that identifies prospects within our
operations and credit profiles where Corcentric can bring the most
- To enhance the visibility of the company and prospect for new
business by attending conferences, conventions and other trade
related functions, as appropriate.
- Visit prospects or assigned accounts developing customer
contacts in finance and operations on a regular basis with the
primary goal of bringing additional value through the Corcentric
financial services unique lease structures and financing solutions
- 3 - 5 years of a strong sales/business development background
in the trucking/transportation industry.
- A strong understanding of trucks and operations (eg.
maintenance practices, service levels, mpg, etc.).
- Strong communication skills; this person must be able to
communicate with maintenance technicians as easily as they can
converse with C-Level executives.
- Strong computer skills.Preferred Experience:
- Syndication experience.
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Business, or related fields.by
Keywords: Corcentric, Philadelphia , VP of Sales, Capital Equipment Solutions, Executive , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!