Sourcing, Supplier Relationship Manager
Location: Newtown Square
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Your career starts now. We're looking for the next generation of
health care leaders.At AmeriHealth Caritas, we're passionate about
helping people get care, stay well and build healthy communities.
As one of the nation's leaders in health care solutions, we offer
our associates the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of
people through our national footprint of products, services and
award-winning programs. AmeriHealth Caritas is seeking talented,
passionate individuals to join our team. Together we can build
healthier communities. If you want to make a difference, we'd like
to hear from you.Headquartered in Philadelphia, AmeriHealth Caritas
is a mission-driven organization with more than 30 years of
experience. We deliver comprehensive, outcomes-driven care to those
who need it most. We offer integrated managed care products,
pharmaceutical benefit management and specialty pharmacy services,
behavioral health services, and other administrative services.
Discover more about us at www.amerihealthcaritas.com.AmeriHealth
Caritas is seeking an experienced Supplier Relationship Manager to
join a growing integrated healthcare organization. This role will
report into the Corporate Sourcing - Supplier Management Office,
and under the direction of the Director of Supplier Risk and
Relationship Management will be responsible for coordinating with
internal Corporate Sourcing peers, cross functional oversight and
compliance teams, and business stakeholders to develop, implement,
monitor and drive continuous improvement of an enterprise wide
supplier relationship management program.Essential Duties
- Leverage your knowledge and experience to design supplier
relationship management processes and tool that address the needs
and priorities of AmeriHealth Caritas and enhance the
organization's t capabilities and results.
- Enhance, lead, and execute processes that includes supplier
segmentation governance, performance management, supplier reviews,
and issue management.
- Develop standardized metrics, controls and reporting that
enables centralized monitoring of the overall health of the process
and drive continuous improvement.
- Effectively lead execution of project teams and drive
- Provide oversight, communication, and lead change management
across matrix of supplier relationship management teams/roles and
across the enterprise.Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in a related field. Advanced degree a
- 5+ year's progressive and relevant experience, including 3+
years' experience in sourcing, procurement, and/or supply chain,
and at least 2 years of experience implementing or executing
supplier relationship management policies, processes and
- Experience managing service relationships and large, complex
contracts in a highly regulated industry.
- Demonstrated experience as supplier relationship management
processes owner. Experience in healthcare supplier/provider
landscape preferred. Knowledge of leading supplier relationship and
performance management solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to
synthesize and dissect complex concepts and deliver clear messaging
across multiple audiences.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills. Critical thinker
with ability to design and implement best practice solutions to
address current and foreseeable needs.
- Adaptable, with ability to navigate an organization and
overcome ambiguity to achieve results.
- Excellent cross-functional partnership skills. Ability to work
across an organization to achieve objectives and meet
Back ShareApply Now
Keywords: Amerihealth, Philadelphia , Sourcing, Supplier Relationship Manager, Executive , Newtown Square, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!