Assistant QA Manager
Company: RX2 Solutions, LLC
Location: Fairless Hills
Posted on: November 23, 2021
TITLE: Assistant QA ManagerTYPE: Direct HireLOCATION: Fairless
Hills, PASTART DATE: ImmediateSHIFT: DayWe have an immediate need
for an Assistant QA Manager with pharmaceutical experience. The
candidate should have an excellent understanding of all quality
regulations, including cGMPs, FDA, EPA, DEA, and OSHA.--Main
- The candidate will design and implement Master Control to allow
it to work with electronic documentation of CAPA's, Deviations,
change controls, recalls, and training.
- Manage the deviation process throughout the investigation.
- Manage all KPI's, GMP's, change controls, CAPA's, and customer
- Oversee all hiring, terminations, and training of quality
- Act as the SME for Deviations, Change Controls, and quality
metrics during inspections. Qualifications:
- BS in Chemistry or related field.
- Pharmaceutical experience.
- Ten years of pharmaceutical experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. EOE
Statement:--We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate or allow discrimination based on race, color,
religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth,
breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner
status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim,
protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership,
or any other characteristic protected by law.--
Keywords: RX2 Solutions, LLC, Philadelphia , Assistant QA Manager, Executive , Fairless Hills, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!