Project Manager - Engineering & Asset Solutions
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Aramark Project Manager - Engineering & Asset Solutions in
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - Careers at US PA 2400 MARKET
ST-PHILADELPHIA Skip Branding Skip to Main Content Please Enable
Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to
experience all the personalized features of this site, including
the ability to apply for a job. Welcome page Returning Candidate?
Log back in! Project Manager - Engineering & Asset Solutions
Location US-PA-Philadelphia Posted Date 2 days ago (10/22/2021 4:40
PM) ID 365163 Category Project Management Employment Type
Fulltime-Regular Overview The people of Aramark proudly serve
millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform
services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and
united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other,
our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career
should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your
professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new
challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work -
our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more
about working here at http://careers.aramark.com or connect with us
on Facebook , Instagram and Twitter . Description The Project
Coordinator will support project development and execution to
maintain a unified, standard system of documentation control and
assist project members in routine tasks. The following activities
- Set up of new projects
- Create file structure in e-Builder from template.
- Update and manage the Facilities "As-Built" archive, physically
and on the online depository.
- Create initial project management admin documents from existing
templates and assist in the development of new templates as
- Manage & track upstream and downstream contract requests
- Manage Stakeholder and client organizational changes and ensure
updates provided to team
- Gather and review certificates of insurance and track for
renewals during project
- Project permit documentation & tracking
- Work with Engineering and Facilities to set up Schedule of
Values, Capital Approvals and etc. with accountability.
- Assist Project Members with
- Updating of project schedule and near term "look ahead"
- Maintain Submittals, RFI and Change Order tracking
- Developing and issuing Daily Reports, Stakeholder Reports and
- Ensuring all documents are properly filed in Aramark e-Builder
and as well as client project management databases, such as FM
systems or external drive
- Review Invoice supporting documentation, own approval and
processing process and etc.
- Maintaining the vendor documentation deliverables tracking
- Support team with distribution of project meeting minutes.
- Manage substantial and final completion documentation including
- Maintain Punch List tracking
- Assist in the development of training and final operational
- Overall A/R, A/P and other financial tracking, submission and
- Support project close-out activities
- Assists the leadership team at the client organization as
needed to prepare materials and conduct professional architectural
presentations for various senior level meetings and
stakeholder/board presentations. Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years' experience in construction administration in
the healthcare construction market.
- Extremely organized, excellent interpersonal skills
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point,
Smartsheet and Project.
- Experience with at least one cloud based construction
management platform preferred (Ex: e-Builder, Primavera, Pro-core)
Apply Apply for this job online Apply Share Refer this job to a
friend Refer Sorry the Share function is not working properly at
this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on
your newsfeed Loading... Connect With Us! Not ready to apply?
Connect with us for general consideration. Interested in this
ARAMARK is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION
employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Aramark will consider for employment qualified applicants with
criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair
Your privacy is our top priority throughout the hiring process. Be
aware of scammers fraudulently posing as Aramark trying to obtain
your personal information. At Aramark, we will never ask for
confidential or sensitive personal information such as bank account
or social security numbers at any point prior to you accepting an
offer with Aramark. If you have any concerns about information
requests that you receive from Aramark, you should reach out to
your Aramark hiring manager or recruiter. Application FAQs Software
Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Aramark, Philadelphia , Project Manager - Engineering & Asset Solutions, Executive , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!