Program Manager (junior role) - 21-03097
Company: Compu-Vision Consulting, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Position: Program Manager (junior role) - 21-03097Location:
Lansdale, PA 19446Duration: 12 MonthsJob Description:
- Reporting to the Director of R&D Business Systems
Clinical/Medical Affairs, the Program Manager Clinical/Medical
- Business Systems Oversight is accountable for delivering
strategically aligned capabilities that digitally transform
clinical and medical affairs.
- This role is accountable for ensuring clinical and medical
affairs systems fully support all phases of product development and
lifecycle management for client's products.
- This role drives strategic activities for clinical and medical
affairs business system capabilities in alignment with the Director
of Research & Development Business Systems for Clinical/Medical
- The role collaborates with many stakeholders and users of the
clinical and medical affairs capabilities in order to plan and
execute business system activities.
- Organizational Relationships.
- This position will report to the Director of Clinical/Medical
Affairs Business Systems Oversight within
- Innovation & Information Management, under the Strategic
Research and Development organization of client.
- Resources Managed (budget and FTEs) This is an individual
- The Program Manager Clinical and Medical Affairs Business
System Oversight is accountable and responsible for the following
- Partners with external parties (i.e., vendors) and internal
R&D functionsLeads projects and initiatives supporting the
long-term vision and strategy for clinical and medical affairs
- business systems, helping to drive business outcomes.
- Provides industry expertise and practical knowledge of current
and emerging technologies and process approaches within clinical
and medical affairs.
- Ensures high ethical standards and a culture that values
honesty, integrity, and transparency.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in a business, scientific, or operational
discipline relevant to the life sciences and/or operations areas is
- 5+ years of leading clinical and/or medical affairs business
system capabilities within a research and development
- Ability to plan and lead global change management to support a
phased worldwide rollout, including training, UAT, cut over, and
- Risk management/mitigation skill and experience is
- Flexible and adaptive PM skills to accommodate a fast-paced
- 3+ years of experience in a regulated research and development
environment, preferably in clinical and/or medical affairs.
- Experience with medical information (MI) systems
implementations in a life sciences/ medical affairs environment is
- Knowledge of MI processes and procedures is preferred.
- Must have proven track record to be able to think critically,
strategically, independently and problem solve.
- Must have a high level of motivation, drive, and demonstration
of client leadership values.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the
ability to write clearly and concisely.
- Top-notch interpersonal skills in difficult situations.
- Drives change and innovation.
- Demonstrated experience in mapping process flows and
identifying process improvements.
- Ability to work seamlessly with all levels of personnel.
- Demonstrated sensitivity and knowledge of cultural differences
with experience in multi-country, multi-cultural environments and
demonstrated success with cross-geo cultural collaborations.
- Excellent SharePoint, Excel, and Visio skills. - provided by
Keywords: Compu-Vision Consulting, Inc., Philadelphia , Program Manager (junior role) - 21-03097, Executive , Lansdale, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!