CFO with Luxury Retail Experience
Company: Apollo Search Partners LLC
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Job Title: CFO with Luxury Retail ExperienceLocation:
Philadelphia, PAPosition Type: Full TimeJob Description
- Responsible for all financial and fiscal management aspects of
company operations. Provides leadership and coordination in the
administrative, business planning, accounting and budgeting efforts
of the company.Primary responsibilities:
- Create, coordinate and evaluate the financial programs and
supporting information systems of the company to include, but not
be limited to, budgeting, real estate, conservation of assets and
- Strong credentials with financial industry, including, but not
limited to, bankers, regulators, accountants, auditors and other
relevant personnel. Proven ability to instill confidence with these
constituencies, particularly through difficult economic
environments or challenging corporate situations.
- Full understanding of commercial and business insurance,
including health insurance.
- Working knowledge and hands on experience with 401K plans.
- Demonstrated background in accounting.
- Leadership and presence to be a true business partner to the
CEO and other senior management members.
- Must be confident enough to constructively challenge peers on
the executive team, and have proven ability to contribute to the
overall business strategy and direction independent of functional
- Evaluate and enhance the current business model and metrics
that measure the company's performance.
- Initiate and coordinate changes and improvements in automated
financial and management information systems for the company.
- Oversee the approval and processing of revenue, expenditure,
and position control documents, department budgets, payroll
updates, general ledger, account maintenance and data entry.
- Coordinate the preparation of financial statements, financial
reports, special analyses and information reports.
- Develop and implement finance, accounting, billing and auditing
- Experience in delivering products and services
- Establish and maintain appropriate internal control
- Interact with other executives to provide consultative support
to planning initiatives through financial and management
information analyses, reports and recommendations.
- Ensure records systems are maintained in accordance with
generally accepted auditing standards.
- Develop and direct the implementation of strategic financial
and/or operational plans, projects, programs and systems.
- Analyze cash flow, cost controls and expenses to guide
ownership. Analyze financial information to pinpoint potential weak
- Establish and implement short and long range departmental
goals, objectives, policies and operating procedures.
- Trains, supervises and evaluates department staff.
- All other duties as assigned by ownership.Special
- Experience in strategic planning and execution. Knowledge of
finance, accounting, budgeting and cost control principles
including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles. Knowledge of
automated financial and accounting reporting systems. Knowledge of
federal and state financial regulations. Ability to analyze
financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and
- Requires professional written and verbal communication and
interpersonal skills. Ability to motivate employees to produce
quality work/materials within tight timeframes and can
simultaneously manage several projects. Ability to participate in,
or facilitate group meetings. Should possess outstanding leadership
and people management skills with the proven ability to
successfully motivate and challenge a team of talented and creative
personnel at all levels of the organization. Strong knowledge of
company Operations functions, and involvement in a company
restructure/reorganization is a definite plus. Exposure to, or
experience with labor unions.
- Skills are normally acquired through a combination of a Masters
in Finance or Accounting, ten years' experience in a senior level
finance of accounting position---preferably from a wholesale or
retail environment---and a CPA. 1-2 years of college level business
- Requires willingness to work a flexible schedule. May require
work on an occasional weekend and/or evening.Job Type:
Keywords: Apollo Search Partners LLC, Philadelphia , CFO with Luxury Retail Experience, Executive , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!