Sr. Manager, Data Science and Analytics
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Job SummaryResponsible for leading a team which provides insight
into our customers, business operations and products based upon the
collection, analysis and modelling of company data. Develops
financial and operational objectives. Ensures operational plans are
aligned with business objectives. Contributes to functional
strategy development. professional employees.Job DescriptionCore
- Drives impactful change through the coordination of multiple
workstreams of teams, both internal and external to the department,
typically involving one project of a large scale and several
smaller scale projects.
- Leads internal and external program teams, determines
requirements, obtains senior leadership approval and support,
manages risks and documents new and changed processes.
- Measures effectiveness of projects, programs and team then
determines and implements changes, as needed, to ensure positive
return for the enterprise.
- Actively researches industry best practices and new
developments; implements new methodologies and/or technologies
- Develops business requirements, schedules and programmatic
- Obtains approval, support and funding for projects.
- Conducts approval and prioritization of ad-hoc requests;
appropriately allocates resources to achieve goals.
- Assesses current-state capabilities and designs solutions for
- Creates actionable recommendations and insights, to address
business objectives, through the analysis and modeling of
quantitative and qualitative data.
- Identifies strategic opportunities, strengths, weaknesses and
threats of department/team to determine and implement strategic
- Manages the performance of projects, tasks, deliverables and
- Leads a team of exempt and non-exempt employees while serving
as a mentor, leader and subject matter expert.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.Employees at all
levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and
qualifications.Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
employer.EducationBachelor's DegreeRelevant Work Experience7-10
YearsBase pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast
provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most
sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the on our careers site for more details. Associated
topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management,
monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager,
Keywords: Comcast, Philadelphia , Sr. Manager, Data Science and Analytics, Executive , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!