Director Financial & Strategic Planning
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Job SummaryResponsible for directing and organizing the
financial and strategic planning process. Conducts performance
analysis and progress review reports. Prepares financial statements
and analysis and maintains a system of accounts. Leads and conducts
special projects, typically project involving financial analysis
and research of business issues in order to provide top management
with financial data, insights and business advice to support their
resource allocation decisions and objectives for corporate growth
and profitability. Influences, shapes and integrates strategy for
Comcast Advertising HQ functional area(s) including Marketing,
Strategy & Operations, Human Resources and Communications.Job
- Conducts and documents moderate-to-complex financial analysis,
business analysis and profitability and cost analysis projects and
presents to senior management. Analyzes significant variances from
planned or forecasted results in order to provide interpretations
and strategic recommendations to management.
- Directs the preparation of all accounting and financial
reports, relating to proposed new business operations, for
management and operations review.
- Serves as a channel for senior management to relay their
financial planning and business needs/issues. Leads the preparation
and review of budget materials for the executive leaders and
manages ongoing reporting against budget and plan objectives.
- Participates in business modeling and long-range financial
planning and provides Strategic guidance to Management
- Evaluates the economics and business models of specific
products/services, companies and industry sectors.
- Participates in various corporate financial accounting projects
such as financial systems development and currency management
- Develops ways to continually improve processes to ensure timely
and accurate budget analysis for management team.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.Employees at all
levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and
qualifications.Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
employer.EducationBachelor's DegreeRelevant Work Experience10 Years
+Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to
compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales
positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the on our careers site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, Philadelphia , Director Financial & Strategic Planning, Executive , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!