Director, Product Management - X1 Syndication Product
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Job SummaryResponsible for product management activities for a
program or product group, or for a major market segment or vertical
market. Leads team of specialists and managers to achieve product
and team objectives and keeps leadership team informed of key
developments and issues. Provides leadership and direction for team
which may include multiple functional areas. Develops and
implements strategy for functional area(s). May have responsibility
for developing and managing budget.Job DescriptionCore
- Oversee activities related to core platform/ product
communication and tracking with Comcast Technology Solutions X1
syndication partners including but not limited to product
lookaheads, quarterly planning, feature request reviews, and
- Lead optimization efforts of the core X1 Platform to drive
customer satisfaction/ delight and ensure maximum
revenue-generating opportunities for Comcast Technology Solutions
and for syndication partners. Optimization efforts include but are
not limited to merchandising/ editorial support, on platform
lead-generation / marketing opportunities, customer education and
communication efforts, QA, voice platform, localization.
- Drive syndicated subscriber growth by pushing for modifications
and adaptations of the core X1 platform to support all syndication
partner video use-cases in residential and also commercial/
- Support sales and business development initiatives by ensuring
the core X1 platform can be brought to more cable operator
prospects in a flexible, and cost-effective way.
- Directs, establishes, maintains and plans the overall policies
and goals for a product management department inX1 Syndication ---
Core Platform/ X1 for Busines
- Sets new product strategy for X1 Syndication program/ product
- Applies expertise in state-of-the-art product technologies and
is relied on by top management to serve as a proxy for the
- Define, develop, and implement standard operational frameworks
- Coordinates with sales and marketing to assess client and
industry needs and identifies possible solutions to meet those
- Accountable for profit and loss or budgetary management of
- Develops business cases and supporting documentation.
- Oversees development of assigned new products and services and
ensures customer's needs are met. Provides product support and
documentation and develops of product materials.
- Manages lifecycle of new products and services.
- Demonstrates excellent project management skills, with a proven
track record of successful delivery of projects on time, in line
with budget expectations and to strategy.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.About Our Team:We
are determined to create an environment where our employees feel
valued, understand our business goals, and are motivated.Here's a
look at just some of the perks and benefits we make available to
our US-based employees:
- Medical and Dental
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Courtesy Services - We offer all of our full-time employees in
serviceable areas free digital TV and internet, as well as deeply
discounted phone services and other features.
- Discount tickets for Universal Resorts, including theme park
tickets and onsite hotel rooms.Learn more at
https://jobs.comcast.com/life-at-comcast/benefitsWe will ensure
that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable
accommodation to participate in the job application or interview
process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other
benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request
accommodation.Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
employer.Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and
qualifications.--EducationBachelor's DegreeRelevant Work
Experience10 Years +Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that
Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their
work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the
terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are
eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class
Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the
support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for
those who matter most. That---s why we provide an array of options,
expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet
the needs of your reality --- to help support you physically,
financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your
everyday life. Please visit the compensation and benefits summary
on our careers site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, Philadelphia , Director, Product Management - X1 Syndication Product, Executive , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!