Manager, Offer Enablement
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Job SummaryResponsible for product management activities for
multiple products, or one strategic product. Serves as a major
resource to other product managers, assisting them in the
resolution of complex problems or leading them on larger projects.
Leads cross-functional teams to envision new product features.
Coordinates among a wide range of cross-functional internal and
external resources to ensure that products get to market per
specifications, within budget and on schedule. Manages team which
may include exempt and non-exempt employees. Provides subject
matter guidance to employees as required. Develops processes and
procedures to drive department efficiencies and assists in the
development of and meeting of, departmental budget.Job
- Participate in the transformation of design and build of offer
requirements for business needs for next generation sales
- Be the lead product owner for a cross functional team in the
deployment of product pricing and packaging initiatives to drive
company priorities and digital buyflow adoption --- evaluate
dependencies, tools & processes for product launches and/or
- Collaborate, negotiate, and document final user requirements
with inputs from multiple technology teams, business units,
divisions leads, and journey teams, and IS leads.
- For offer-oriented experiences, align with the customer journey
teams to guide cross channel upsell teams integrating into a (App
and STB) common back-end for native experiences and/or linking to
- Create user journeys for development teams, lead feature
prioritization and readiness, and provide business acceptance for
- Implement offers across segments where--functionality has been
already delivered (MDU/Bulk, Auto-pay Paperless Discount,--Existing
- Align with content publishing team for changes on xfinity.com
to respond to business needs
- Collaborate with software development, user experience and
offer creation teams to bring campaigns to life across the
xfinity.com digital experience
- Support sales and marketing teams in efforts to enhance
merchandising and targeting for new and existing campaigns
- Drive performance of all Xfinity digital customer touchpoints
and journeys across new and existing sales, customer service calls
avoided, NPS and revenue
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.SKILLS NEEDED TO
- 5-8+ years of relevant work experience in a similar eCommerce
- Laser focused mindset on our customers--- experiences and
- Product management experience with hardware, software, or
- Well-versed in Agile software development scrum methodology and
software release management.
- Experience in writing user stories and acceptance requirements
for technology and product feature enhancements.
- Able to synthesize multiple inputs (analytics, qualitative and
stakeholder/business direction) to arrive at recommendation on
which features to include in next development cycle, next software
- Technically savvy with experience partnering with various
aspects of a software development team from back-end architects
through to front end developers.
- Strong understanding of how to integrate third-party platforms
and ongoing management of features, as well as integration of new
features that expand our toolset.
- Flexible to adjust role across a large organization as
- Experience creating and presenting Microsoft Power Point
presentations to various partner teams and stakeholders.
- Experience working with Net Promoter System (NPS) data and
KPIs.SKILLS & EXPERIENCES THAT WOULD BE HELPFUL BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Experience analyzing web traffic and digital sales data with
- Experience using Rally for documenting and managing Agile
features and user stories would be helpful.
- Cable industry experience --- including knowledge of video,
high speed internet, digital voice, and mobile products.
- Knowledge of customer experience best practices and
capabilities across xfinity.com and omnichannel platforms ---
including in-app, set top box, and Xfinity Assistant.EMPLOYEES AT
ALL LEVELS ARE EXPECTED TO:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and
qualifications.Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
employer.EducationBachelor's DegreeRelevant Work Experience5-7
YearsBase pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast
provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most
sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That---s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality --- to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers
site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, Philadelphia , Manager, Offer Enablement, Executive , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!