Sr Manager, Network & Telecom Solutions
Company: Lockheed Martin Corporation
Location: King Of Prussia
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Job Description The Space IT team is looking for a Senior
Manager of Network and Telecom Solutions to help build and support
the next generation of IT solutions that will power Lockheed Martin
Space in its exciting missions, including the journey to Mars - and
beyond. As the Senior Manager of Network & Telecom Solutions at
Lockheed Martin Space you will be responsible to lead a team of
dedicated IT professionals to build, deploy, and manage data
networks, voice services, and video solutions, and carrier circuits
to meet internal program and functional organization requirements.
Your team will partner with the corporate Data, Voice, and Video
team and deliver core services to meet business need, whether its a
new program proposal bid or an existing program looking to optimize
operations. Additionally, this leadership role will lead the Space
IT team to establish and implement a software-defined networking
strategy for local networks and program data centers, integrating
with ongoing hybrid cloud efforts. This role will also be
responsible to ensure relevant objectives and key results are
implemented and tracked, SLAs and KPIs are established and upheld,
and financial commitments are met. Active communication at all
levels within the team, across IT, and with the business will be
crucial to success. The ability to convey information clearly to
both technical teams and executive leadership is a must. While it
is preferred that this person be based at a major Lockheed Martin
Space location, other locations, including fully remote, will be
considered. Basic Qualifications
- Demonstrated experience managing network (LAN, WAN, data
center, cloud) and voice infrastructure, including working with
carriers and service providers
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure management
principles, practices, and procedures.
- Strong understanding of MPLS, SD-WAN technology and management
- Experience in IT infrastructure architecture and planning /
- Experience managing conference room AV systems.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Experience managing budgets.
- Experience building and managing staffing plans.
- Ability to manage virtual teams.
- Experience building strategic capability roadmaps.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving
- Exceptional customer service orientation.
Keywords: Lockheed Martin Corporation, Philadelphia , Sr Manager, Network & Telecom Solutions, Executive , King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!