Sr. Manager, Business Partner Vendor Mgr
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Job SummaryResponsible for planning, developing strategies, and
managing complex projects in accordance with corporate and
divisional goals for the third-party customer service function and
analyzes all aspects of operations. Act as a liaison with
appropriate company personnel and vendors to ensure compliance to
standards and coordinate multiple complex high priority tasks.
Ensures optimal customer experience within the outsourced
third-party network. Ensures operational plans are aligned with
business objectives. Contributes to functional strategy
development, through project and performance improvements.
Integrates knowledge of business and functional priorities. Acts as
a key contributor in a complex and crucial environment. Provides
subject matter guidance to employees as required. Develops and
implements processes and procedures to drive goals and
efficiencies.Job DescriptionCore Responsibilities
- Works with team to ensure excellence in customer service with
every customer contact.
- Manages the performance and development of any assigned KPI s
- Develops organizational objectives that align with the business
strategy. Disseminates strategy and objectives into achievable
goals and drives operations to achieve goals.
- Provides guidance to other team members on matters of process,
procedure, and organizational compliance.
- Proactively identifies policy and process
standardizations/improvements for third-party business
- Guide, direct, and influence cross-functional teams through
continuous change management.
- Assist with the development, testing and implementation of call
center technology and productivity tools.
- Work to ensure 'Best-in-Class' solutions and the successful
deployment for all the operational components for the strategic
improvements, efficiencies, and quality of work.
- Partners with the business to develop repeatable and thus
scalable, plans and processes in order to speed time to market and
improve operational efficiency.
- Ensures clearly defined and mutually agreeable success metrics
for each new initiative and establishes a plan to track, monitor
and measure the success of those metrics.
- Interacts closely with a matrixed cross-functional team (both
field and corporate) in order to secure alignment and solution
- Create an environment that fosters teamwork and accountability
and positively impact the customer experience.
- Conducts regular meetings with divisions and third-party
vendors, and various functional groups to maintain two-way
communication and achievement of departmental objectives.
- Analyze, interpret, and understand data and clearly articulate
the story it tells both verbally and through the creation of
executive level presentations.
- Conduct regular third-party compliance audits (regulatory,
technical, security, risk, tool, etc.) and provide feedback to
Comcast leadership team on performance.
- Operates in an environment of empowerment, openness, inclusion,
and objectivity all while striving to deliver solutions that
benefit the entire organization.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.Specifications:
- Prior experience managing multi-site and third-party teams
- Able and willing to travel up to 50%
- Must obtain a U.S. Passport within 45 days of accepting this
- Strong presentation skills and attention to detail
- Positive relationship management skills required
- Prior experience and ability in analyzing and understanding
data strongly preferredEmployees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and
qualifications.Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
employer.EducationBachelor's DegreeRelevant Work Experience7-10
YearsBase pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast
provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most
sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the on our careers site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, Philadelphia , Sr. Manager, Business Partner Vendor Mgr, Executive , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!