Sr. Product Manager, Enterprise Data and Analytics
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Job SummaryWe are building Unified Logging and Analytics
Platform as a part of key strategic initiative within Comcast. We
are looking for a Sr. Product Manager to build our next generation
Logging and Analytics platform with a focus on features and
capabilities that will let teams to self-serve that analytics needs
by defining, tracking and analyzing data in real-time all via one
single platform. Responsible for managing the pricing, packaging
and documenting new products ideas and conducts user need analyses
for ancillary products so that subscriber and financial objectives
are achieved. Conducts the budgeting, planning, analysis and
monitoring required to ensure unit and financial targets are met
for assigned products. Manages ongoing product management of new
and existing products. This job is an individual contributor role
that does not have direct responsibility for supervision or
performance management of staff.Job DescriptionAbout UsAre you
interested in building products customers love for Video
Entertainment, and Digital Home? We are group of engineers,
scientists and product managers who enjoy building data and
insights that the organization can use to build great products for
our customers! We are building next generation logging and
analytics platform, which does automated QA of analytics logs and
removes all the noise from the data to provide accurate
insights.Job Description--In this role, you will be a key founding
member of the team. This role will define the product vision and
roadmap for the platform by engaging with stakeholder teams to
understand their needs, translate those needs into requirements and
work closely with the platform engineering and data pipeline teams
to bring them to life. If you are passionate about data and solving
complex problems, we would love to hear from
- Evangelize the use and grow the adoption of our product
- Develop a strategy for adopting to new features and new
- Collaborate across other product verticals, business
stakeholders to define a roadmap
- Manage product requirements and backlogs with development
- Evolve our Platform and SDKs to standardize how we
collect/process data from our customersCore Responsibilities:
- Internalizes and represents the Voice of the customer
throughout the product lifecycle. Coordinates across other
functional areas to secure buy-in to deliver on the defined
end-to-end customer experience.
- Performs competitive analysis and conducts market research.
Maintains updated view of key competitive changes.
- Teams with product development to deliver high quality products
- Leads concepts defining an end-to-end customer experience and
expected full lifecycle costs.
- Contributes to the product vision across team and the
- Conducts feasibility assessments, capability gap analysis
(i.e., what is wanted vs. what is attainable).
- Manage change requests. Validates downstream deliverables and
final offering (business acceptance testing).
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.Qualifications
- B.S. or similar in a technical or analytical discipline
- 5+ years of experience in product management, preferably within
a Data, Analytics, BI or similar domain
- Solid understanding of customer data platform, logging, data
analytics and BI
- Experience building strategic partnerships with other companies
or app developers
- Ability to effectively lead and communicate to cross functional
- Strong analytical, creative and problem-solving mindsetNice to
- Experience building or working with data analytics
- Prior experience launching and licensing product to the
- Expertise with Video and streaming products
- Familiarity with Looker and other data analytics toolsEmployees
at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
our communities.Disclaimer:This information has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities and qualifications.This position is ineligible for
visa sponsorship.-- To be considered for this role, you must be
legally authorized to work in the United States and not require
sponsorship for employment now or in the future.Comcast is an
DegreeRelevant Work Experience10 Years +Base pay is one part of the
Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize
employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a
Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most
non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast
provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should
connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and
should help you care for those who matter most. That---s why we
provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools,
that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality --- to help
support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big
milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the compensation
and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, Philadelphia , Sr. Product Manager, Enterprise Data and Analytics, Executive , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!