Manager, Vulnerability Management Operations
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Job SummaryWe are looking for an experienced cybersecurity
technologist/leader to help lead Comcast's Product Security and
Privacy practice. This leader will collaborate with the
organization's key stakeholders and the broader Comcast community
to develop and deliver upon a security strategy to identify and
address areas of risk and ensure the protection of customer and
internal data. This leader should have knowledge/experience in a
number of areas related to technology and cyber security. This
leader must use a collaborative approach in influencing team
leadership across Comcast in the prioritization of security
remediation. The ideal candidate will be collaborative and be
comfortable/successful in a fast-moving technical environment. This
individual will be a detailed oriented security leader who is
dedicated to a rigorous and data driven approach to security that
is able to be implemented at scale.Job Description
- Provide oversight of vulnerability operations teams including
scan operations, triage, and remediation support
- Drive vulnerability management operations across Comcasts'
expansive footprint to ensure timely remediation. This includes
asset management, scanning, patch management, vulnerability
assessment/tracking, remediation engineering and reporting.
- Help drive improvements that keep Comcast ahead of the curve in
terms of security engineering/security related technology and
- Drive investigation into reporting on metrics, KPIs and SLAs to
deeply understand the results presented
- Establish, drive and optimize vulnerability management
processes such as exceptions and extensions. Required
- The ideal candidate will be an security technology leader in a
trusted position of oversight. This person will have a passion for
leading/influencing teams, improving processes and
identifying/executing new secure engineering practices that drive
product security innovation.
- A proven track record delivering on a transformation and
implementation of a secure engineering best practices throughout
the product development process.
- This executive will have a strong grasp in all aspects of
security disciplines, demonstrated success with mitigating risks
and security threats with solutions that are cost effective,
compliant, flexible, and as transparent as possible.
- The ability to empower, collaborate, motivate trust and
confidence for his/her security change management program to win
the confidence of key stakeholders in a matrixed environment.
- Deep subject matter expertise in the areas of vulnerability
management, info security, threat modeling, secure development life
cycle, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), secure engineering
practices, and related emerging best practices. Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in a secure product engineering,
software security product development, and/or software/hardware
product security with 2+ years of leadership experience.
- Proven ability to communicate with technology and business
- Bachelor's degree in related field, master's preferred.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Advanced security certifications (CISSP, CSSLP, OSWE, CASS,
GPEN, CEH or CISM) are appreciated. Employees at all levels are
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and
qualifications.Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
employer.EducationBachelor's DegreeRelevant Work Experience5-7
YearsBase pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast
provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most
sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the on our careers site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, Philadelphia , Manager, Vulnerability Management Operations, Executive , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!