Manager, Business Operations
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Job SummaryResponsible for ensuring that unit standards are
maintained in terms of customer profitability, pricing, contracts
and equipment investments. Collaborates on the development and
implementation of customer and contract performance metrics and
tools. Analyzes prospective customer agreements to assess
profitability and risk and makes recommendations to improve
profitability, where needed.Job DescriptionCore
- Manages Purchase Order and SOQW process from conception to
completion, coordinating with teams from Marketing, Finance, Legal
and Procurement as appropriate.
- Tracks, coordinates and aligns budget, forecast and actual
spend for marketing Business Units
- Analyzes actual results against expected performance and
communicates areas for improvement.
- analyzes forecasts and recommends changes when appropriate.
Updates forecasts for new developments to provide management with a
current perspective of the business.
- Provides training and education to Supervisors, exempt and
non-exempt employees on metrics and tools to improve financial
- Works on expense budgets for unit.
- Hires, trains, evaluates, coaches and counsels staff.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.Employees at all
levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and
qualifications.Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
employer.EducationBachelor's DegreeRelevant Work Experience5-7
YearsBase pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast
provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most
sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the on our careers site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, Philadelphia , Manager, Business Operations, Executive , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!