Sr Director Customer Experience Operations
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Job SummaryThe Senior Director of Customer Experience Operations
will be responsible for the strategic planning and the overall
operational management of our improved employee and customer Net
Promoter System (NPS) across all of Comcast Advertising, including
both Effectv and FreeWheel. This person will work closely the VP of
Customer Experience to implement a cross functional NPS department
that will maximize the positive transformative impact of Customer
Experience (CX) Solutions for the customer, the employee, and the
business. As Senior Director, this person will be asked to analyze
data from complex data sets and architect the future of the NPS
system by working with external and internal partners to understand
the complexities of multiple applications. The Senior Director will
support the adoption of CX functions within various teams, manage
all communications and media for CX reporting, and ensure the NPS
is being used as an accelerator to support the goals of the
DE&I initiatives within Comcast Advertising. This role requires
exceptional communication skills and the ability to work
independently within a growing team by applying broad knowledge to
address complex, unusual and critical issues within our
organizations.Job DescriptionCore Responsibilities
- Inspire a commitment to Customer Experience (CX) throughout
Comcast Advertising by providing leadership related to data,
metrics, trainings, and communications.
- Fully implement and maintain the customer and employee Net
Promoter System across Comcast Advertising organizations,
Leaderships groups, and other cross functional groups.
- Establish critical CX metrics that are connected to our
business impact that drive the most impactful customer-valued
- Direct the development and publication of all companywide CX
communication pieces, including NPS quarterly updates, elevations
status summaries, and eNPS DE&I progress.
- Evaluate the impact of CX initiatives and recommend
alternatives or adjustments in consideration of proposed operating
- Evaluate outside service providers of contractors; provides
direction in the development of tailored services; negotiates
contract terms and conditions.
- Develop and communicates goals, strategies, tactics, project
plans, timelines and key performance metrics to reach goals.
- Highly effective communicator, capable of delivering
business-shaping insights to senior stakeholders.
- Develop and manage budget to ensure required resources are
- Direct project teams in the development and implementation of
project plans. Guide teams on project-specific assignments.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and timely participation. Must be
appropriately responsive to items of known importance, using sound
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned. Job
- Bachelor's Degree: Business Administration/Management
- 10+ years of client success and/or client management
- Knowledge of digital platforms and tools and understanding of
data analytics across multiple platforms.
- Experience leading and project managing large scale change
initiatives in a highly dynamic environment.
- Ability to communicate vision and drive execution within a
highly matrixed organization
- Strong customer facing skills and experience. Customer
Experience Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Exude enthusiasm, work with a collaborative spirit and utilize
superior listening and communication skills to build broad
productive business relationships and influence insightful
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
our communities. Disclaimer:
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and
qualifications.Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
employer.EducationBachelor's DegreeRelevant Work Experience10 Years
+Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to
compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales
positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the on our careers site for more details. Associated
topics: administrative assistant, administrative coordinator,
administrative staff, beverage, facilities, front desk, operation,
operational support, records management, support
Keywords: Comcast, Philadelphia , Sr Director Customer Experience Operations, Executive , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!