Director, Converged Product
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Job SummaryComcast is a leader in the internet, pay TV and home
automation businesses offering products and services under the
Xfinity brand.-- Xfinity has been valued as a top 20 brand in the
United States and has almost 30 million customers.---- Xfinity
Consumer Services drives business growth and customer engagement
with emphasis on how Xfinity takes its products and services to
market. XCS teams are responsible for Xfinity brand and product
strategy,?including its video, broadband, voice, home, and mobile
products, as well as consumer sales and marketing, digital
platforms, and data intelligence.-- The--Director, Converged
Product will be part of the newly formed Converged Product team
which is pivotal to setting, orchestrating and executing the
product strategy to offer innovative and differentiated converged
services to customers that stand out in the market.-- Convergence
brings together multiple products in connectivity into single
experiences, which responds to the way customers want to buy.
----This critical role will help lead cross-functional teams
through--the--Go to Market--process--with a clear articulation of
product strategy and--customer value proposition--from--product
launch--to--post launch performance. The ideal candidate is a
highly motivated and collaborative leader, who is also able to
challenge the status quo and co-ordinate high quality end to end
delivery.Job DescriptionCore Responsibilities:
- Support development product strategy for new converged services
and propositions, including investment cases, innovation roadmap
and delivery quality.
- Develop and evolve the customer value proposition, portfolio
integration, segmentation and competitive positioning to drive
differentiation and market leadership in converged
- Work with research team to develop and test best in class
products led by customer insights & data. Develop business case in
partnership with Finance
- Work with broadband/mobile/home/entertainment product and CVP
teams to identify and prioritize differentiated converged product
and service propositions and experiences and align roadmaps
- Collaborate with Customer Experience teams to deliver best in
class converged product experience underpinned by a simple,
convenient, digital first experience that reinforces the benefits
- Orchestrate end to end Go to Market plan collaborating with
development, marketing, sales and operations teams to ensure a
successful, strong commercialization engine from development thru
product launch, and post launch performance
- Partner on development of --3-year Product strategy and
roadmap, and work closely with Finance team to align with the
company---s financial and business goals.--
- Drive achievement of --key product performance metrics such as,
product engagement, NPS, churn & customer lifetime value.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.Job
- Generally--requires 10 years--- experience.--
- Bachelor---s degree or equivalent education is
- Experience in bringing complex consumer products to market
within a highly matrixed organization.----
- Strong consumer mindset and track record.-- Drives the business
in a way that establishes clear consumer value propositions.----
Able to gain alignment and commitment across the organization.
- Solid track record of achieving business objectives utilizing
influence skills with significant indirect dependencies both
internally and externally.---- Able to drive strategic alignment
and execution while fostering relationships with key decision
makers and stakeholders across multiple departments.
- Holistic business experience in consumer technology products
and services with demonstrated knowledge of current trends. Solid
understanding of product development life cycle
- Ability to leverage customer insights & industry trends to make
- A background in product commercialization including pricing,
packaging, and promotional strategy.----
- Understands how products are developed and the key drivers of
- Strong track record of strategic storytelling, influencing and
Go-To-Market facilitation.----Employees at all levels are expected
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and
qualifications.Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
employer.EducationBachelor's DegreeRelevant Work Experience10 Years
+Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to
compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales
positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That---s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality --- to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers
site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, Philadelphia , Director, Converged Product, Executive , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!