IT Project Manager
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Job SummaryResponsible for managing the complete life cycle of
straight-forward to moderately complex Enterprise IT projects,
including approval, planning, execution and closeout to ensure
planned results are achieved on time. Develops budgets, timelines
and ensures progress-to-plan, as well as tracking critical project
achievements. Works with vendors and team to establish and achieve
goals. Coordinates the activities of a cross-functional team
including exempt and non-exempt employees. Works with moderate
guidance in own area of knowledge.Job DescriptionCore
- Manages all assigned projects to completion, ensuring on-time
delivery, meeting of budgetary demands and maintenance of overall
- Uses formal processes and tools to manage resources, budgets,
risks and changes.
- Identifies project scope and objectives. Manages a
cross-functional team including third party vendors and other
resources; coordinates activities to achieve goals.
- Develops, maintains and manages detailed project plans, action
item registers and major milestone timelines for all assigned
projects. Plans and directs schedule and budget.
- Coordinates resources and needs, developing and maintaining
regular contact with vendors for support and services.
- Maintains communication with stakeholders. Provides status
reports to Project Managers, vendors, stakeholders and
- Facilitates project meetings.
- Addresses problems through risk management and contingency
planning and presents solutions and/or options to executive
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Knowledge various different technologies: Office 365, Microsoft
Teams, OneDrive, Sharepoint, Agile Project Manager tools(Jija and
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.Employees at all
levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
- Current or previous Comcast experience required for
consideration for this role.
- This position is ineligible for visa sponsorship. To be
considered for this role, you must be legally authorized to work in
the United States and not require sponsorship for employment now or
in the future. Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
employer.EducationBachelor's DegreeRelevant Work Experience2-5
YearsBase pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast
provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most
sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the on our careers site for more details. Associated
topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management,
monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager,
Keywords: Comcast, Philadelphia , IT Project Manager, Executive , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!