AI Success Director
Company: DataRobot, Inc.
Posted on: April 10, 2021
AI Success Management / Customer Experience The DataRobot AI
Success team is at the leading edge of helping businesses achieve
their AI objectives and realize incredible business impact through
successful use of the DataRobot Automated Machine Learning
Platform. The AI Success Director will build long-term
relationships with a small portfolio of Global 1000 clients. Using
their strategic orientation and consulting mindset, the AI Success
Director will help complex client organizations navigate the
transformation to "AI Driven Enterprise." The AI Success Director
is a polished communicator with strong business acumen, experience
in navigating large organizations, and outstanding project
management and organization skills. While the AI Success Director
will lead many customer-facing interactions, they will also engage
with other resources across DataRobot, such as customer facing data
scientists, field engineers, support, and other subject matter
experts, to remove obstacles and accelerate the path to client
success. The AI Success Director will also partner with the Field
Account Executive to identify and capitalize on expansion
opportunities within the account. The objective of the role is to
drive client success and adoption as measured by client loyalty,
advocacy, expansion, and revenue. What you will do:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for your portfolio of
existing customers, building strong relationships at all levels
across the client organization.
- Develop a deep understanding of each client's business,
strategy, and priorities; leverage this knowledge and your business
acumen to identify untapped opportunities to apply AI; collaborate
with customers to identify and recommend potential solutions.
- Guide customers through the process of generating value from AI
while also building long-term capabilities (from getting started
with the best use cases, to redesigning processes & installing
change management to create value, and developing an long-term AI
- Manage delivery of the initial onboarding program.
- Manage multiple concurrent client projects / professional
services engagements, including some directed at high-potential
prospects during the sales process.
- Develop and deliver strategies for driving continued adoption
- Maintain a regular communication cadence with the client,
including quarterly business reviews.
- Continually monitor customer health and adoption metrics,
developing a comprehensive understanding of AI health and overall
- Collaborate closely with team members to support renewals and
identify expansion opportunities.
- Compile and synthesize periodic internal updates on customer
health and ensure the accuracy of SFDC and other internal systems.
What you'll bring:
- BA/BS required, preferably in a technical field. MBA
- 8-12 years of total professional experience.
- 2-3 years experience in management consulting, a Senior
customer success role, or business leadership.
- Strategic orientation and generalist business acumen across
functions and verticals; the ability to map strategy and objectives
to specific value levers
- Experience leading professional services engagements or
managing and overseeing multiple high-visibility, high-stakes
- Experience in Analytics or in technical disciplines is a
- Strong organizational and project management capabilities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with keen
attention to detail.
- Credible customer presence, capable of stepping into a trusted
- Strong orientation towards teaching and enablement.
- Data-driven, analytically oriented, with a commitment to
- Reliable and accountable, delighting customers with
- Proactive, taking the initiative to get things done on behalf
of clients. Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are
considered without regards to race, color, religion, national
origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental
disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
DataRobot is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon
race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including
pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a
protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or
other applicable legally protected characteristics. DataRobot is
committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations
to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Please see the
United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster
supplement for additional information. Who Is DataRobot?
We are the leader in enterprise AI, delivering trusted AI
technology and ROI enablement services to global enterprises and
Keywords: DataRobot, Inc., Philadelphia , AI Success Director, Executive , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!