Company: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Project Manager in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Please Enable
Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to
experience all the personalized features of this site, including
the ability to apply for a job. Welcome page Returning Candidate?
Log back in! Project Manager Job Locations US-PA-Philadelphia ID
2021-3552 Category Project Management Type Employee Overview
Hargrove Engineers + Constructors supplies unparalleled service in
engineering, procurement, construction management, and technical
services in the industrial, commercial, and government sectors.
Hargrove's key operating principle is to provide the Right People,
in the Right Place, at the Right Time. We at Hargrove Engineers +
Constructors believe that relationships and partnering provide the
best results and long term benefits for our clients. We are growing
our Life Sciences division and are looking for a Project Manager to
join our team in Philadelphia, PA.-- Education: Bachelor or Master
of Science degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical or Civil
Engineering from an accredited university is preferred.
Certification: Professional Engineering and/or Project Management
Professional (PMP) registration is highly preferred but is not
required. Experience: This position requires up to 7+ years of
relevant experience in engineering and project management.
Experience in the GMP, Pharmaceuticals, Biosciences and/or Life
Sciences industries is preferred.-- Generally responsible for
performing all aspects of project management for moderately complex
engineering project assignments ensuring total delivery of the
services on time, within performance budget and quality
expectations. This work will be performed under minimal
supervision. Responsibilities Primary responsibilities will include
but are not limited to:
- Efficiently manage promotional projects minimizing the cost to
Hargrove by working with the Engineering Resource Leaders to
accurately estimate Professional Services man hours to complete the
project while achieving the objectives.
- Successfully managing commercial contract(s) on one or more
projects of various sizes, as required. Ensure that invoices are
paid in a timely manner, Project Change Notices are processed,
monthly Office Earnings Report (OER) is reviewed in the time
allotted, and the project(s) plan in Vision is current.
- Maintaining control of the project by tracking and maintaining
discipline performance budget progress, schedule commitments, and
quality standards. Understanding and utilizing the project tools
that are available for project control.
- Participating in development of all major technical, cost,
scheduling and performance decisions on assigned projects.
- Familiarity with project scope, specifications, deliverables
required by client, and design criteria upon assignment to a
project and gaining Hargrove team alignment of schedule and budget
in regard to deliverables required. Work with client team to define
project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals
in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Recognizing and communicating scope and design changes promptly
by championing the Project Change Notice process and promoting a
positive Change Management culture.
- Leading the effort in building a productive Team both within
Hargrove and with the client. Utilize rewards where applicable to
recognize outstanding contributions.
- Coordinating resource requirements with other ongoing project
work and insure all parties' expectations are aligned.
- Planning and organizing the work of your team. Communicating
the plan to your team, the project leadership team and the client.
Aligning the expectations of all parties. Conduct weekly
coordination meetings with the Team.
- Maintaining timely and accurate reporting including weekly and
monthly reports utilizing a comprehensive action item list.
- Reviewing engineering documents, vendor submittals, fabrication
drawings and other construction submittals for compliance with
engineering drawings, specifications, good engineering practice,
and project objectives. Project Manager is responsible for ensuring
all documentation is reviewed and checked against vendor
submittals, specifications, interdiscipline, etc. regardless of
- Ensuring that standard project work processes are followed by
all team members through all phases of engineering, procurement,
- Interviewing discipline leads to maintain up-to-date progress
against man hour expended analysis. Project Manager is responsible
for overall financial health of each project with the respective
discipline leads being responsible for producing the required
deliverables within the given budget.
- Assessing the performance of the project team members through
the course of the project, and work with resource leadership to
organize a qualified and motivated project team.
- Ensuring project documentation is properly reviewed and
approved by the client.
- Providing Construction Phase Support, start-up assistance, and
response to Requests for Information, as needed.
- Managing timeliness of client team decision making and package
- Promoting continuing positive relations with the client
building on long term relationships that continue to add additional
- Completing project closeout as required by the client.
- Effectively and proactively managing the client needs at all
stages of the project. Qualifications
- Knowledge of the Hargrove project execution procedures.
- Knowledge and application of company business standards and
- Knowledge and application of company engineering standards and
project controls tools.
- Demonstrated proficiency in complex project management.
- Ability to lead a team to deliver on commitments.
- A comprehensive understanding of the function of all
engineering disciplines, procurement, and construction
- Ability to manage client relationships in complex
- Ability to relate easily to others in the business community
such as customers, suppliers, contractors, government, professional
and trade associations.
- Ability to handle stress with poise.
- Understanding of existing and potential customer needs and
- Ability to delegate authority appropriately.
- Ability to clearly communicate expectations and requirements to
team members and to structure accountability.
- Ability to set priorities.
- Demonstrated leadership ability with team orientation.
- Coaching and mentoring skills and experience.
- Excellent listening and communication skills, both verbal and
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office. Options Apply for
this job online Apply Share Email this job to a friend Refer Sorry
the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please
refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Loading... Ability to sit, stand or walk for long periods of time.
Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo, Philadelphia , Project Manager, Executive , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!