Posted on: April 11, 2021
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career while
working with an extraordinary team? At Merakey, we put heart and
soul into everything we do. We are seeking an Executive Director to
join our award winning Merakey Parkside Recovery team in
Philadelphia, PA. Merakey Parkside Recovery offers a holistic
approach to service delivery including addiction recovery,
behavioral and physical healthcare and is now designated as a
Center for Excellence per the PA Department of Human Services.
Under the supervision of the Senior Executive Director, you will
supervise and manage all of Philadelphia Parkside Programs. This
includes the supervision of the Regional Director, the 2
non-Methadone Maintenance Treatment (MMT) programs, Mobile program
and Community Treatment Team (CTT) family rehousing program. In
addition, you will:
- Work with external stakeholders and networking for all programs
- Ensure adherence to licensing and regulatory standards and
leads preparation for licensing and regulatory visits and follow-up
correspondence to funders for all programs.
- Develop and administer program budgets with assistance of
Senior Executive Director.
- Plan, develop, and implement and/or supervise the development
and implementation of agency program policy and procedure.
- --Prepare and/or supervise the preparation and updating of
program service manuals and other materials for professional
certification, program licensure, or compliance reviews.
- Participate and serve on appropriate local, state, and
corporate committees, task forces, professional organizations and
associations which pertain to the services delivered by the agency
to establish effective working relationships.
- Develop training plans for the agency and individual staff
members and conducts trainings as necessary in conjunction with
Merakey Training department.
- Provide written comprehensive reports to the Governing Body
according to a mutually agreed upon schedule on the following
areas; program operations, compliance with policies, status of
long-term plan strategic plan and progress towards organization
mission. Merakey offers Flexible schedules, Medical, Dental, Vision
insurance plans, competitive compensation plans, Work/Life balance,
and so much more! ABOUT MERAKEY Merakey is a leading developmental,
behavioral health, and education non-profit provider offering a
breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities
across the country. We leverage our size and expertise to develop
innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of
individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders
and community partner organizations. Merakey is proud to be an
Equal Opportunity Employer! Monday-Friday 9am-5pm some flexibility
is required Requirements The ideal candidate will possess the
- Licensure in the state of Pennsylvania preferred.
- Master's Degree or higher in chemical dependency, psychology,
social work, and/or counseling.
- High degree of clinical knowledge and competence, as well as
management/business skills and knowledge of community-based
behavioral health trends.
- A minimum of five (5) years' experience in management role with
evidence of increasing responsibility.
- A minimum of five (5) years' experience as a Program
Keywords: Merakey, Philadelphia , Executive Director, Executive , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!