VP, Diversity & Inclusion Officer
Company: Radial Inc.
Location: King Of Prussia
Posted on: April 10, 2021
VP, Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer
Radial is a leading global provider of retail-optimized commerce
solutions, including order management, fulfillment and customer
care. The company enables brands and retailers of all sizes to
deliver consistent omni-channel experiences across all retail touch
points to attract and engage new customers, convert browsers into
loyal buyers, and deliver products with speed and quality. With
unrivaled flexibility and control, clients are armed to accelerate
sales growth and win with today's digitally connected consumer.
More information can be found at--www.radial.com .
The VP, Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer, will lead the internal
and external strategy for diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI),
as well as Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) at bpost Parcels &
Logistics, North America (including its Radial, Landmark Global,
Apple Express, The Mail Group, and FDM). With a focus on nurturing
a culture where employees can bring their whole, authentic self to
work each day, as a Vice President at Radial, you will shape the
framework to increase Radial's ability to engage employees in an
inclusive culture while supporting the communities in which we live
and work.-- The VP, is an experienced and dynamic individual who
has a deep understanding of the complexity and multiple dimensions
of DEI. The VP will report directly to the CEO and partner closely
with the C-level executive team and the newly created DEI Advisory
- Lead the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion and Corporate Social
Responsibility strategies for Radial.
- Actively collaborate with senior leadership team to develop
strategies, objectives, plans and policies to build a socially
responsible culture of diversity, equity, inclusion.
- Provides coaching, advice and expertise on matters relating to
diversity and inclusion.
- Provide leadership to the DEI Advisory Council, guiding their
impact and collaboration in the organization
- Define the CSR roadmap, engaging key stakeholders across the
organization including Communications, HR and business leaders
- Partner with the HR team to incorporate practices and processes
that embed DEI into all aspects of the employee life cycle
(recruitment, selection, on boarding, performance management,
development, mobility, retention and engagement).
- Partner with the learning and development teams to ensure
D&I content is included in development, learning and engagement
- Partner with Radial communication team to drive communications
efforts related to Radial's DEI and CSR strategy both internally
- Stay at the forefront of the diversity and inclusion external
landscape, remaining up to date on emerging topics
- Utilize workforce data to inform and monitor strategic
- Design and implement processes that drive sustainable DEI
across leadership teams.
- Develop external partnership strategies that strengthen the
- Lead Employee Resource Group program by providing coordinated
tools, resources, guidance and thought leadership to increase DEI
- Monitor public regulatory/policy changes and local advocacy
- Demonstrated leadership and experience in advancing diversity,
inclusion and multiculturalism within a complex organization across
the employee life cycle
- 5 -10 years experience directly leading DEI and/or CSR programs
- Experience leading company-wide change initiatives with
- Strong communication and relationship building skills with the
ability to influence and deliver through others.
- Highly motivated with ability to work with significant autonomy
. Radial is an equal opportunity employer
Radial is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Radial is committed to ensuring that its online application process
provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers,
including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a
reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to
submit an application, please contact us by emailing
firstname.lastname@example.org . We will work to assist disabled job
seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply
Keywords: Radial Inc., Philadelphia , VP, Diversity & Inclusion Officer, Executive , King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!