Director of Strategic Accounts
Posted on: February 26, 2021
FLEXE is a team of technology entrepreneurs and logistics
experts headquartered in Seattle. We connect retailers and brands
in need of warehouse space and eCommerce fulfillment services to
organizations that have extra resources. Our cloud-based software
platform connects--1300+ warehouse facilities across North America,
making the process of sourcing and scaling warehousing and services
easy and efficient. FLEXE is transforming the $1.5T logistics
industry.--FLEXE.com -- The Director of Strategic Accounts (DSA)
will have responsibility to manage primary relationships between
FLEXE and a select group of highly strategic customer partnerships.
The DSA will be responsible for developing a strong understanding
of the customer's supply chain and business objectives, and will
design strategic account plans that facilitate long term business
growth, continuous improvement, and client satisfaction. The DSA
will also be required to operate collaboratively within the
internal FLEXE organization, influencing & executing effectively
within a matrixed organization environment.-- Responsibilities:
- Function as primary advocate for the client, understanding
business needs, and developing and implementing effective
- Build strong, cross functional relationships with all levels of
a customer organization.
- Responsible for budgeting, forecasting, and overall account
- Develop a firm knowledge of the client's supply chain and
- Organize & lead strategic business reviews with a client to:
review service, develop consensus on short & long term initiatives,
and create new growth opportunities.
- Understand competitive landscape, market insights, and
effectively communicate across key internal and external
- Ownership of and accountability to revenue projections for
- Accountable to defined revenue growth targets for account
- Drive solution concept, design, vision and relay that vision to
both the client/partner and within our organization.
- Utilize data and scorecards to review trends and develop
- Facilitate contract negotiation & pricing with clients.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in account management, business
development, or sales in a supply chain/logistics industry.
- Exceptional written, oral, and presentation communication
- Industry Certification preferred - APICS (CSCP), SCPro, or
- Keyboarding skills and computer literacy with spreadsheets,
word processing, presentations and other related programs.
- Experience in negotiating customer contracts & pricing.
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Must be authorized to work in the US without restriction. We
will not be sponsoring visas for this role at this time The
benefits package at FLEXE is thoughtfully designed to help people
lead healthy lives in and outside of work. -Health benefits for
individual: --Dental and vision are covered 100% --Medical is
covered 100% for HSA or a small premium for PPO. -401k Matching
Program -Internet Stipend, while we're 100% work from home -20 days
of PTO -13 Total Holidays --10 company holidays (We've added
Juneteenth to our list of holidays observed) --2 floating holidays
--Take your birthday off! -Paid Parental Leave & Bereavement Leave
-Industry learning initiatives with talks, demos, site visits. Etc.
Working at FLEXE: Here are a few perks that make day to day work at
FLEXE even more enjoyable: -Choice of MacBook or PC and monitor
setup, and height adjustable standing desk -Located in historic
Pioneer Square; restaurants, bars, shops, and mass transit hub
-PhilanthroFLEXE program. A quarterly program where we give back to
the community through volunteer work, fundraising drives, etc.
Other benefits available when in-office: -Bike lockers and showers
-Fully stocked pantry and beverage fridge -Team sports such as
Kickball, Softball, etc. FLEXE participates in E-Verify, an
employment authorization program through the U.S. Department of
Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration. FLEXE is
committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an
equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran
Keywords: Lever, Philadelphia , Director of Strategic Accounts, Executive , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!