Manager, Supply Chain Operations
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Job SummaryResponsible for leading cross functional inventory
control efforts within the HQ Residential Supply Chain Operations
team. This includes, but not limited to data integrity maintenance,
process compliance & standardization, inventory accuracy, vendor &
supplier compliance and supporting operational execution including
new production introduction & device lifecycle management. This
role will manage a small team and provide subject matter guidance
to employees as required.Job DescriptionCore Responsibilities
- Leverage operational KPIs & metrics to partner with operational
teams to drive improvements resulting in increased customer
experience and reduction in costs with focus on improvement in
- Support sales & operations planning (S&OP) process by
ensuring inventory data accuracy.
- Define the polices and processes for inventory handling and
master data integrity, implementing those processes across the
Supply Chain and identifying continuous improvement
- Assist in ensuring new devices, products, programs, projects
are successfully deployed and implemented into the operations as
needed by focusing on NPI efforts that include inventory system and
Bill of Materials set up.
- Support device lifecycle efforts that include inventory system
updates and operational management activities.
- Act as liaison to systems and technology teams by understanding
and translating impacts of technology deployments to the day to day
operations of the business. Assist in developing requirements for
system enhancements to existing operational applications and/or
system integrations as new tools are introduced. Project management
- Key contact for field and corporate escalations, working
quickly to resolve all issues related to inventory management.
- Demonstrate an understanding and working knowledge of master
data management, operations management, inventory management and
- Ability to work cross functional as an influencer and thought
leader in order to come up with standard policies and drive
adoption. Contribute to the hiring, training and onboarding of new
operations team members.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.Employees at all
levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company by
joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and
qualifications.Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
employer.CertificationsSix Sigma - Champion Leadership - 6Sigma -
6SigmaEducationBachelor's Degree, Bachelor's Degree, Bachelor's
DegreeRelevant Work Experience5-7 YearsBase pay is one part of the
Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize
employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a
Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most
non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast
provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should
connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and
should help you care for those who matter most. That s why we
provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools,
that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality to help
support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big
milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the on our
careers site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, Philadelphia , Manager, Supply Chain Operations, Executive , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!