Sr. Product Manager, Analytics & Experimentation Platform
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Job SummaryExperimentation is a key strategic initiative within
Comcast. We are looking for a Sr. Product Manager to build our next
generation experimentation platform with a focus on features and
capabilities that will increase the velocity and complexity of
experiments.Responsible for managing the pricing, packaging and
documenting new products ideas and conducts user need analyses for
ancillary products so that subscriber and financial objectives are
achieved. Conducts the budgeting, planning, analysis and monitoring
required to ensure unit and financial targets are met for assigned
products. Manages ongoing product management of new and existing
products. This job is an individual contributor role that does not
have direct responsibility for supervision or performance
management of staff.Job DescriptionAbout UsThe Analytics &
Experimentation Platform (AXP) team s goal is to empower the
Technology & Product teams within Comcast to make data driven
decisions at scale. Scale being the key word for the video
entertainment, wifi and connected home products that serve millions
of Comcast customers. We are a group of Data Scientists, Data
Analysts and Product Managers who enjoy providing insights that the
organization can use to build great products for our customers.Job
DescriptionThis role will define the product vision and roadmap for
the platform by engaging with stakeholder teams to understand their
needs, translate those needs into requirements and work closely
with the platform engineering and data pipeline teams to bring them
to life. If you are passionate about data and solving complex
problems, we would love to hear from you!Responsibilities:
- Continuously improve the platform by engaging with product,
business, engineering and analytics stakeholders to understand
their needs, gather feedback and translate those into actionable
- Evangelize the use of and grow the adoption of the
- Manage the agile process with our engineering partners and
communicate product priorities, timelines and efforts across the
- Collaborate closely with our Data Science team to ensure
scientific rigor and incorporate advanced capabilities into the
- Internalizes and represents the Voice of the customer
throughout the product lifecycle. Coordinates across other
functional areas to secure buy-in to deliver on the defined
end-to-end customer experience.
- Performs competitive analysis and conducts market research.
Maintains updated view of key competitive changes.
- Teams with product development to deliver high quality products
- Leads concepts defining an end-to-end customer experience and
expected full lifecycle costs.
- Contributes to the product vision across team and the
- Conducts feasibility assessments, capability gap analysis
(i.e., what is wanted vs. what is attainable).
- Manage change requests. Validates downstream deliverables and
final offering (business acceptance testing).
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.Qualifications
- B.S. or similar in an analytical or technical discipline
- 5+ years of experience in product management function,
preferably within a Growth, Analytics or similar domain
- Solid understanding of data collection, event tracking and data
- Ability to effectively lead and communicate to cross functional
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skillsNice to Have
- Direct experience building and scaling an experimentation
- Expertise with Video and streaming products
- Prior experience with industry 3rd party experimentation
- Familiarity with Looker and other analytics toolsEmployees at
all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and
qualifications.Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
employer.EducationBachelor's DegreeRelevant Work Experience7-10
YearsBase pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast
provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most
sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the on our careers site for more details. Associated
topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management,
monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager,
Keywords: Comcast, Philadelphia , Sr. Product Manager, Analytics & Experimentation Platform, Executive , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!