Configuration Management Specialist Senior
Company: ASRC Federal
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Location: 121 Whittendale Drive, Moorestown, NJ, US 8057Posting
Location: NJ018Functional Group: Software DevelopmentASRC Federal,
Mission Solutions (AFMS) is a premier provider of systems
engineering, software engineering, system integration and project
management services for real-time, mission-critical defense
systems. AFMS is seeking highly skilled and motivated individuals
to support the continued development and sustainment of the U.S.
Navy's Aegis Weapons System (AWS) in Moorestown, New Jersey.
We are currently seeking a Senior Configuration Management
Specialist, in Moorestown, NJ.
- Has had direct experience with Configuration Management
(Identification, Control, Status Accounting, and Auditing) and of
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux, VAX, and Windows.
- In-depth knowledge of how source code becomes executable
programs, i.e., compiling and linking.
- Understands the terms: source file, object file, executable
file as it relates to CM.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook, Project, and
- Knowledge of ClearCase/ClearQuest a plus.
- Communicate clearly and maintain good working relationship with
peers and Customers at all technical levels.Job Requirements:
- Must be able to obtain secret clearance which requires US
- 5 - 7 years of experience in software configuration
- Understanding of the basic concepts of Configuration Management
and Quality Assurance.
- Knowledge of ClearCase or other Library Management tools.
- Basic knowledge of Unix/Linux, VAX, and Windows.
- Professional manner, able to perform in demanding situations,
to take complex direction and implement recommended process
- Good organizational skills, able to multi-task, solve problems,
work independently and as part of a team.
- Specific experience supporting Naval Weapon Systems a
- Bachelor degree (in Engineering, Computer Science, or related
field) or equivalent related work experience.
ASRC Federal and its Subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity /
Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, color,
age, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin,
religion, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, disability,
protected veteran status, or any other factor prohibited by
applicable law. PI129842975
Keywords: ASRC Federal, Philadelphia , Configuration Management Specialist Senior, Executive , Moorestown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!