Manager, Go-to-Market Product Management
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Job SummaryThe Manager, Product GTM Strategy and Analysis
(Product Management - GTM Strategy and Analysis) will support GTM
Strategy for all of Xfinity Mobile s product roadmap initiatives,
lead competitive insights, and support our product management team,
as needed. For GTM, they are responsible for helping define the GTM
strategy to ensure it is effectively executed by cross-functional
stakeholders across sales, marketing, design, finance, etc. As a
key input to our product strategy, they will be responsible for
tracking competitive developments, pricing changes, and product
features within the industry and synthesizing key points to an
array of stakeholders. Finally, they will support product
management needs, including opportunity sizing and analysis and the
end to end management of small product features and other ad-hoc
strategic projects as the need arises.This role reports to the
Director of Product Go-to-Market Strategy within the Product
Management team at Xfinity Mobile.Job DescriptionA successful
candidate is: The ideal candidate will excel in a fast-paced
environment, possess strong strategic and analytical thinking, and
have the ability to lead and motivate cross-functional stakeholders
through the organization. As such, they must be able to educate and
influence across all levels of the organization. The ideal
candidate will be proactive and someone who is a problem solver and
learner who strives to find way to support the overall Product
Management team.Action- and execution-oriented. You aren t afraid
to ask questions in a room with many people to get to the
information you need. You know how to roll with the punches, find
the path forward as the landscape changes, clearly communicate and
bring all impacted partners along with you. And you are always
eager to step in to tackle new problems and support colleagues when
they need a hand.A relationship builder. You know that
relationships drive your ability to succeed. You understand the
value of listening first, then talking; of giving consistently and
receiving occasionally. You ve seen how strong cross-team
collaboration and partnership yields the best outcomes. You work
cross-functionally with your cross-functional partners, providing
clear direction on the what and why but giving them a strong voice
to define the how .A customer-centric, data-driven strategist. You
keep the customer at the center of what you do. You take time to
understand the customer and market by digging into the data,
research, and actually talking to breathing, living customers. You
synthesize this info to define core customer needs, problems to
solve, and solutions to buildCore ResponsibilitiesGTM Strategy &
- Develops deep understanding of product features in order to
define the GTM strategy, which defines how we commercially launch a
feature (marketing, sales, PR, experience, etc.) and how it impacts
the Xfinity Mobile product and Xfinity overall.
- Defines a cohesive and motivating narrative (why, what, how) to
engage and get buy-in from key cross-functional stakeholders so
that they execute the GTM strategy flawlessly; reviews major GTM
deliverables to ensure they reflect the product vision and
- Develop quarterly product brief to ensure our stakeholders
understand how the product should be supported across marketing and
sales to grow the businessProduct Management
- Internalizes and represents the Voice of the customer
throughout the product lifecycle. Coordinates across other
functional areas to secure buy-in to deliver on the defined
end-to-end customer experience.
- Performs competitive analysis and conducts market research.
Maintains updated view of key competitive changes.
- Participates in the strategic planning for enhancements to
product content, pricing, packaging and features. Participate in
defining product business and functional requirements.
- Drafts and manages requirements and other supporting business
documentation (such as use cases)
- Contributes to the product vision across team and the
organization.Product Competitive Intelligence
- Maintain a strong understanding of products, competitive
advantages and local market distinctions.
- Performs competitive analysis and conduct market research.
Maintains and communicates to key stakeholders updated view of key
- Creates actionable insight and understanding, through the
analysis of both quantitative and qualitative data, building
recommendations that directly address business objectives. Inform
action planning and proactive/reactive response and strategy
- Track and analyze competitors GTM strategy and product
features; synthesize information in support of integrated product
- Provide senior management with timely and insightful analysis
on critical competitive threats, movements and strategies with
implications and recommended actions.Other Skills and Requirements
- High degree of flexibility and ability to rapidly shift
priorities based upon business demands.
- Experience managing cross-functional project teams.
- Ability to independently and efficiently scope and execute
concrete time-sensitive deliverables.
- Ability to perform complicated data analysis and turn large
data sets into actionable insights.
- Knowledge of the competitive landscape and trends that might
impact the go-to-market strategy.
- Deep understanding of competitive strategy and the ability to
understand and analyze competitive actions.
- Collaborative working style and drive to learn and expand
- Fluency in MS Office including Word, Excel (vlookups,
index/match, charts, and pivot tables), PowerPoint.
- Experience with data visualization or BI tools like Tableau is
- Basic knowledge of SQL and the ability to self-serve in various
data environments is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication
- Consulting experience including data analysis preferred.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.Employees at all
levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and
qualifications.Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
employer.EducationBachelor's DegreeRelevant Work Experience5-7
YearsBase pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast
provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most
sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the on our careers site for more details. Associated
topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management,
monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager,
Keywords: Comcast, Philadelphia , Manager, Go-to-Market Product Management, Executive , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!