Product Manager, WiFi
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Job SummaryWho we are:Within the TPX organization, Comcast s
Connected Living team is seeking to bring the future to our
customers with a radically simple yet powerful connectivity
experience. This means making it incredibly easy to have unrivaled
speed and coverage throughout your home; delivering magical smart
home solutions that just work; and being the industry leader to
keep your home private, safe, and secure. Broadband has become
Comcast s hero product, and the Connected Living team is developing
the complete connected home experience that makes our broadband so
unique.Job Summary:Our team is developing the core mobile
application for our Xfinity business. One of our central tenets is
to provide the best WiFi for our customers. WiFi On the Go seeks to
make the out-of-home WiFi experience stand out as a differentiator
for our Internet product.Product Manager, WiFi On the Go will bring
this vision to life by using the Xfinity WiFi hotspot network to
elevate out-of-home connectivity as a central element of our value
proposition. On the Go experiences will allow all customers to
easily get online wherever they are with peace of mind that their
connection is secure.Job DescriptionWe are looking for an
- Has passion. You love to build compelling customer-first
digital experiences that both leverage cutting edge tech and
resonate on human terms.
- Communicates effectively. You excel at sharing ideas with other
team members, crafting your message for a variety of stakeholders
and providing insights in a clear, helpful way.
- Executes. You have a bias for action and know how to break down
barriers to get the job done.
- Has courage. You are comfortable openly sharing your
perspective and proposing new ideas and processes.
- Learns. You are naturally curious and committed to continuous
personal and professional development.
- Can have fun. You're charismatic and can talk to anyone; you're
flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome and
share it with the world.
- Motivates oneself and others. You understand the impact of a
highly-satisfied, excited user base; you are passionate about
designing the best experience possible for them.Responsibilities
- Collaborate tightly with engineers and designers throughout the
product development cycle, from concept ideation to deployment and
- Lead/facilitate cross-functional working sessions to discover
and prioritize the right product experiences
- Author detailed user-centric requirements that position our
development team for success
- Lead agile ceremonies like grooming and sprint planning to
drive forward product development
- Drive roadmap discussions making quantified and justifiable
trade-off decisions in scope, date, and quality
- Support our data instrumentation and analytics strategy,
including collection and analysis of KPIs across products
- Storytelling crafting a narrative that gets internal
stakeholders about your product visionPreferred Experience
- 2+ years of digital product experience including requirements
definition, management of engineering cycles, interaction design,
user research, and usability testing
- Product Owner role in a fast-paced Agile software development
- Identification, analysis, and visualization of data to craft a
narrative and optimize based on collected data
- Familiarity with broadband and WiFi technology including
onboarding, use, and error cases
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong organizational skills and an attention to detail
- Bachelors degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years of related experienceEmployees at
all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and
qualifications.Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
employer.EducationBachelor's DegreeRelevant Work Experience7-10
YearsBase pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast
provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most
sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the on our careers site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, Philadelphia , Product Manager, WiFi, Executive , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!