Senior Product Manager, Property Experiences
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Job SummaryResponsible for managing the pricing, packaging and
documenting new products ideas and conducts user need analyses for
ancillary products so that subscriber and financial objectives are
achieved. Conducts the budgeting, planning, analysis and monitoring
required to ensure unit and financial targets are met for assigned
products. Manages ongoing product management of new and existing
products. This job is an individual contributor role that does not
have direct responsibility for supervision or performance
management of staff.Job DescriptionNearly a third of Comcast s
customers live in a multifamily environment, including apartment
buildings, condominiums, dormitories, senior living facilities, and
more. In order to effectively address their unique needs, we must
also address the needs of the building owners and property
managers. We are creating a center for building owners and property
managers to manage and control the Comcast products on their
property.Reporting to the VP, Multifamily Solutions, you, as the
Senior Product Manager, Property Experiences, will supervise the
product strategy, design and development of the unified multifamily
solutions for property managers and building owners. These
solutions will provide a consistent and empowering experience
through easy-to-use and elegant client application interfaces.
Working in partnership with the Multifamily business team and key
stakeholders from engineering and field sales, you will define,
drive and deliver solutions which will provide multifamily property
managers and building owners the solution they need to manage the
services provided by Comcast on their properties. Additionally, you
- Define the product strategy, product roadmap, and measurements
- Interact with a multi-disciplinary project team using the
Agile/Scrum methodology to provide constant feedback throughout the
- Lead and achieve balance between business, technical, and user
requirements while tracking to budget.
- Prioritize issues based on perceived user value, metrics, and
release planning, fulfill the product role within the scrum team,
own the product backlog, and write user stories and acceptance
- Lead backlog grooming, sprint planning and product demo
sessions, inviting appropriate partners as needed.
- Set, communicate, and keep the team focused on sprint
- Maintain responsibility for the detailed roadmap and release
- Gain and maintain domain expertise in our rapidly evolving
- Lead in the transformation from incubation to enterprise
deployment, maintaining both broad and in-depth knowledge of
customers and stakeholders.
- Build strong working relationships with key stakeholders within
the Company, including business units, sales leaders, field sales
personnel, field installation personnel, and engineering
- Solicit constant feedback from users of the platform, including
building owners and property managers.Preferred QualificationsBelow
is our list of preferred qualifications. We know that people with
different skills and experiences can be successful in this role as
well. For that reason, it is not necessary that you possess all
these traits. If you are missing a few, please apply anyway.
- Standards of Integrity - exhibit the highest personal and
professional standards of integrity and ethics, maintaining the
trust and respect of peers.
- High level of accountability take ownership of problems and see
them through to resolution.
- High energy thrive in a fast-paced, high-rate-of-change
setting; ability to balance competing priorities in a very dynamic
- Teamwork have strong collaboration skills with experience in
bringing together cross-functional teams.
- Consensus Builder - have the ability to influence partners with
diverse points of view and build consensus.
- Big picture mindset have the ability to zoom in and out of
details and balance both technical and strategic demands.
- Exceptional organizational and program management skills be
able to breakdown and track complex projects, to integrate input
from multiple sources, and to identify and track dependencies
- Domain knowledge exhibit some knowledge of WiFi, connected
home, and the multifamily industry.
- Product management experience be good at defining and
delivering successful products in the digital space.
- Familiarity with UX design have knowledge of UX best practices
and an ability to guide visual design.
- Agile experience be familiar with and have experience in
Agile/Lean Development environments.
- Validate market problems be able to identify and validate the
value of market needs before significant resources are committed to
- Product definition create clear, detailed, and concise user
stories with acceptance criteria to convey concepts and ideas to
the cross functional Agile team.
- Roadmaps and Releases manage release plans and roadmaps to
convey delivery plans to all stakeholders.
- Background preferably have a background in UX, marketing, or
product development.Education and Experience
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent business experience.
- Experience. Generally looking for 7+ years of relevant or
potentially relevant experience (we would love to hear your
explanation as to why your unique experience would make the team
more successful; if you don t quite fit the mold, apply anyway).The
TeamOn the Multifamily Product team, enjoy our jobs and working
together. We ve included some of our values here. If you would like
to work on a team like this, please apply.
- We value a workplace in which everyone can be their authentic
self each day.
- We value each other, caring before criticizing.
- We value people over process and procedures.
- We value diversity of opinion: it drives better design.
- We value elegant and simple design over complex and cumbersome
- We value collaboration and openness over self-serving behavior;
no ball hogs allowed.
- We value attitude over aptitude; no genius jerks
allowed.Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and
qualifications.Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
employer.EducationBachelor's DegreeRelevant Work Experience10 Years
+Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to
compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales
positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the on our careers site for more details. Associated
topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management,
monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager,
Keywords: Comcast, Philadelphia , Senior Product Manager, Property Experiences, Executive , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!