Senior DevOps Engineer
Company: Cygnus Professionals
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Role:As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you'll work on broad set of sys-ops tools. You'll bring solid experience in emerging and traditional technologies such as: Jenkins, Ansible, Unix, Cloud formation, Spark administration, dockerization, and AWS Cloud Infrastructure to name a few. Facilitates the establishment and implementation of standards and guidelines that guide the design of technology solutions including architecting and implementing solutions requiring integration of multiple platforms, operating systems and applications across the enterprise. Develops and documents the framework for integration and implementation for changes to technical standards. Assists in the development of and manages an architecture governance process. Provides technical guidance to project team areas as appropriate. Tracks industry trends and maintains knowledge of new technologies to better serve the enterprise's architecture needs. Responsibilities:
- Work with product owners to understand desired application capabilities.
- Continuously improve software engineering practices by adapting innovative ways.
- Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support system engineering tools and technologies.
- Lead the craftsmanship, availability, resilience, and scalability of your solutions.Skills:
- Primary AWS development Engineer
- Senior level of experience in AWS System Architecture; knows which components to use, how to use them and has used them recently
- Minimum of 10 years software development, design architecture and implementation experience
- Code development and/or review, implement source code, code merging management and/or support
- Responsible for "big data" ETL processing
- Architect/implement/maintain application monitoring solution
- Strong understanding of technology components - client, storage, compute, virtualization
- Technical scripting experience to complement project delivery (e.g., JSON, Python, YAML, Lambda functions)
- Experience with automation tools (e.g., Ansible, Terraform)
- Expert knowledge of at least one of the following: High Availability design and implementation (multi-regional architecture), data platform, Well Architected Framework
- Experience installation/setup of Monitoring tools: ELK, Splunk, and AppDynamics.
- Experience in Cloud Foundry is a big-plus.
- Experience in Containerization: Docker, Kubernetes.
- Must have knowledge in Cloud Security principles: AWS Security, Network, Infrastructure, Platform Security. - provided by Dice devops, aws, bigdata, ansible, terraform, python, elk, splunk, docker, kubernete, scalability, dockerization, architectecting, linux
Keywords: Cygnus Professionals, Philadelphia , Senior DevOps Engineer, Engineering , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!