Company: Job Juncture, Inc.
Posted on: January 12, 2018
A National Engineering Design firm is expandingtheir operation due to increasing business demands. They are currently seeking an Automation Engineer on a direct basis. They have been successful in growing this local division due to a loyal customer following and building a cohesive team of highly talented and motivated engineers.
The companys focus is diverse but biased toward energy markets, petrochemical, pipeline, refinery and chemical industries. If you are an experienced Automation Engineer, enjoy working in a team environment and have the ability to follow projects from concept to implementation, then this may be the opportunity for you! This company will provide a secure and stable work environment with career growth opportunity for those who desire a growth track.
If you have the following Automation Engineering experience, you may qualify for this position:
* 4 Year Degree in Engineering or 2 year degree and related programming experience.
* Minimum of Four (4) years of working as an Automation Engineer with knowledge of PLCs, HMIs, and associated control systems in an industrial environment.
* Allen Bradley hardware CompactLogx and ControlLogix platforms.
* RSLogix 5000 / Studio 5000 PLC programming software.
* FT View SE software suite for HMI development and runtime.
* Knowledge/experience with Rockwell PlantPAx library of Add On Instructions (AOIs) and associated HMI faceplate graphics.
* ProSoft gateway / protocol converters.
* Excellent interpersonal, leadership, verbal, and written skill.
* Knowledgeable of electrical and controls engineering theories and principles.
* AutoCAD is plus
The company will offer the selected individual a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including medical, vision, dental, long-term/short-term disability, 401k (vested immediately), paid holiday, paid vacation, FSA and continuing education.This is an opportunity to join a dynamic team of engineers who are successfully taking a business to a higher level of success.
Keywords: Job Juncture, Inc., Philadelphia, Automation Engineer, Engineering, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!