Structural Engineer (hybrid)
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Structural Engineer - Unlock your full potential with an award
winning structural engineering firm!This Jobot Job is hosted by:
Torey BellAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
button and sending us your resume.Salary: $60,000 - $85,000 per
yearA bit about us:Based in Philadelphia, PA we are a Top Ranked
Structural Engineering Firm specializing in innovative
stabilization solutions! Our core values are centered around our
people and our clients. We believe that putting your employees
first is not only the right thing to do, but it also gives us the
competitive edge to ensure our clients have an excellent
experience! Over the years our reputation for providing our people
with the very best has caught the eye of some reputable companies
and municipalities who have chosen to use us as their top tier
partner!If you are a Structural Engineer, looking to lead exciting
projects, then please apply today!Why join us?Do you want to work
with top clients and be part of a top ranked civil engineering
firm!? We do too!
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Competitive Bonus Package!
- Extremely Competitive Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!Job DetailsWe are seeking a highly
motivated and skilled Structural Engineer to join our team. The
ideal candidate must have a minimum of 3 years of experience and
must be proficient in Structural Design with a a variety of
materials including - wood, concrete, and steel. As a structural
Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, analyzing, and
testing structures to ensure that they are safe, stable, and meet
- Design and analyze structures using software programs.
- Develop construction plans, specifications, and estimates for
- Conduct site visits to assess and evaluate the structural
integrity of buildings and other structures.
- Collaborate with architects, contractors, and other engineers
to ensure that projects are completed on time and within
- Perform calculations to determine the strength, stability, and
load-bearing capacity of structures.
- Develop and implement quality control procedures to ensure that
all projects meet regulatory requirements.
- Prepare reports and presentations to communicate findings and
recommendations to clients and stakeholders.
- Provide technical guidance and support to junior engineers and
- Bachelor's degree in Structural or Civil Engineering or related
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in structural
- Strong knowledge of structural design software programs.
- Experience in designing and analyzing structures made of wood,
concrete, and steel.
- Understanding of project scheduling and management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Professional Engineer (PE) license preferred.If you are looking
for an exciting opportunity to work in a dynamic and challenging
environment, we encourage you to apply for this position. You will
have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects and make a
significant impact on the built environment.Interested in hearing
more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Philadelphia , Structural Engineer (hybrid), Engineering , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!