Company: Community Behavioral Health.
Posted on: May 28, 2023
CBH is seeking a Network and Security Engineer to support our
LAN and WAN environments. This person would be responsible for the
network and security architecture and coordination of all network
and security related activities, such as, planning, acquisition,
design, installation, and maintenance of our data, voice, data and
video solutions. This person will work with our internal teams,
vendors and consultant in reviewing our existing network and
security environment and analyzing the effectiveness and adequacy
of system, making recommendation for upgrades, replacement and
maintenance.Core Expectations: Community Behavioral Health (CBH)
will hold each employee accountable for the following expectations
which align with our mission, vision, and corporate code of
- Perform key responsibilities as detailed in this job
description in a dependable, responsible, and positive manner,
consistent with all state and federal guidelines.
- Serve as a role model by exemplifying professional behavior,
language, skills, and attire in order to promptly and accurately
serve the needs of stakeholders, members and their families.
- Assure adherence to CBH policies and procedures so that all
work is of the highest quality and delivered in the most culturally
competent and cost-effective manner.
- Promote and manage diversity and acceptance within CBH and with
all members and stakeholders by honoring and respecting their
individuality, dignity and rights.
- Offer suggestions and develop solutions to help promote
effective and efficient work processes and innovative
- Actively participate in required meetings and complete all
- Maintain high levels of advocacy and member confidentiality to
ensure the success of CBH and our mission.
- Assist in assuring both internal and external program integrity
by being alert to and reporting suspected instances of provider and
employee fraud, waste or abuse.Essential Functions:
- Design, plan, implement and maintain the network and security
infrastructure technology stack.
- Coordinate technical reviews with vendors, telecommunications
carriers, and engineering staff in perform network modeling,
capacity planning, and design activities.
- Formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and
conducts feasibility studies.
- Provides advanced troubleshooting and problem resolution of
complex network problems.
- Incorporates new network plans, designs, and systems into
- Develops network architecture and network design
- Designs and performs integration of new technologies into local
and wide area networks.
- Manages the transition and migration of networks and
development of network addressing schemes
- Upgrade network hardware and software components as
- Evaluate network for performance, scalability, manageability,
and security improvement opportunities.
- Configure, test, install and support network hardware and
software. This includes, but is not limited to routers, switches,
firewalls, cabling, wireless access points and controllers,
intrusion detection systems, load balancing, Cisco Internetwork
Operating System (IOS), and Web Security Gateway appliances.
- Build, test, implement, integrate, support, and maintain new
solutions such as Redundant Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
circuits, SD-WAN, Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), Unified
Communication, and Video over IP solutions.
- Lead, respond, and mitigate network security
- Assist in developing, implementing, and maintaining policies,
metrics, procedures, and training plans for improvement of network
systems and appropriate use.
- Perform technology assessment and selection of network products
- Manages the development of project plans for the implementation
of new networking services
- Coordinates and maintains service contracts on all equipment,
maintenance agreements and SLA disputes.
- Provide with recommendations to optimize the network operations
- Develop configuration and implementation instructions for
routine deployments and daily tasks.
- Develop, maintain, or implement network disaster recovery plans
to ensure business continuity.
- Provide Tier 3 support (expert problem remediation) for
incidents and problems in designated areas of expertise. Analyze
and troubleshoot systems outages and/or degradation of
- Configure equipment and services and support networks in
various stages of deployment. Audit and assess network against
requirements and best practices. Formulate network management
- Knowledgeable in various network protocols, designs and
troubleshooting techniques (BGP/OSPF, QoS, DNS, DHCP, routing,
- Self-motivated, willing to work in a 24/7 environment without
close supervision.Position Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited college or university with
a major in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
(Preferred Masters Degree)
- Certification required CCNP/CCIE, CISSP/SSCP
- Seven (7) years of experience in computer systems, network and
security technologies, including knowledge of Cisco IPT
- Seven (7) years of experience planning, designing, building,
and implementing IT systems
- In-Depth knowledge with QoS design, development, and
- In-Depth knowledge with IDS/IPS technologies
- In-Depth knowledge of management tools (Solarwinds, Cisco
Prime, or similar)
- In-Depth knowledge and deployment experience of BGP, OSPF and
EIGRP in complex WAN topologies.
- In-Depth experience in an MPLS environment with a thorough
understanding of QoS for IP Telephony
- Hands-on experience with SNMP monitoring using SolarWinds or
- Voice gateway configurations (SRST,MGCP)
- VoIP protocols (TDM, SIP, H.323)
- In-Depth knowledge of Palo Alto, Cisco ASA, IPS IDS, HP Blade
Servers, Meraki, Nexus and Catalyst Switches, Site-to-Site VPN and
- In-Depth knowledge of enterprise level controller based
- In-Depth knowledge in network security best practices
- In-Depth knowledge on security tools such as Vulnerability
(Nessus Qualys) and Network scanners, Firewalls management, Load
Balancer, Network Access Aontrol, Network Taps and DLP/CASB.
- Knowledgeable in NIST Cybersecurity Standards, PCI-DSS, GDRP
and Security Standards and Auditing practices.
- Knowledgeable with SIEM, SOC incident management, SPLUNK Log
- Teamwork and Collaboration: Build and sustain relationships
with co-workers and stakeholders and support efforts and
deliverables. Encourage unity and help remove barriers to
productivity and success.
- Respect: Treat each other and our members and stakeholders with
respect and sensitivity, recognizing the importance of
- Member Centric: Focus on the needs of our members by providing
value-added services, promoting strong relationships and going
beyond basic expectations to achieve the best possible
- Honesty and Integrity: Be open and honest in all we do.
Maintain the highest level of integrity at all times.
- Commitment to Service Excellence: Challenge ourselves to be
forward-thinking and committed to providing total member and
stakeholder satisfaction, first-in-class sPI214951458
Keywords: Community Behavioral Health., Philadelphia , Network Engineer, Engineering , Cheltenham, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...