Senior Design Engineer, Power & Analog
Company: L3Harris Technologies
Location: Spring House
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description: Job Title: Senior Design Engineer, Power &
Job Code: SAS0
Job Location: Bristol, PA
Applicant will be responsible for specification, design, analysis
and testing of analog signal conditioning and power circuits for
airborne data acquisition and telemetry applications.
- Design, test, and troubleshooting of analog and power
- Schematic entry, simulation, and analysis of analog and power
- Overseeing PWB layout efforts for mixed-signal boards that host
analog and power supply circuits, as well as high-speed digital and
- Worst-case analysis on analog and power circuits
- Hands-on troubleshooting of analog and power circuits
- Producing technical documentation including review materials
for customers, performance requirements, test plans, and analysis
- Participate and contribute in technical reviews.
- Interface with multi-disciplinary teams to execute design
- Building productive and collaborative working relationships
with sub-contractors and vendors Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution
- 4+ years of experience in the design, test, and troubleshooting
of analog and power circuits
- Expertise in PWB Layout best practices for mixed signal boards.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- 6+ years of prior relevant experience; or Graduate Degree with
4+ years of prior relevant experience
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team
- An active Security Clearance is preferred; the ability to
obtain one is required.
- Experience with SPICE, MathCAD, Matlab, Simulink, Allegro and
- Practical hands-on experience with AC/DC and DC/DC power
conversion with various topologies (isolated and non-isolated) that
meet the power and EMI requirements described under MIL-STD-1275,
MIL-STD-704, MIL-STD-461, and DO-160
Keywords: L3Harris Technologies, Philadelphia , Senior Design Engineer, Power & Analog, Engineering , Spring House, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!